Safe And Reliable Limestone County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Limestone County is situated in East Central Texas. It is a rural county whose economy is mainly supported by natural gas, lignite coal, hay, corn, wheat, sorghum, beef cattle, horses, and poultry. It has a friendly small-town vibe that is perfect for raising a family. If you are interested in shipping cars to or from Limestone County, just contact A-1 Auto Transport, we will get the job done for you. We have over 25 years shipping experience.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Limestone County to Houston||$168||168 miles||1 - 2 days|
|Limestone County to Nashville||$552||737 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Limestone County to Chicago||$624||1040 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Denver to Limestone County||$661||882 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Tampa to Limestone County||$664||1108 miles||4 - 6 days|
|New York to Limestone County||$971||1619 miles||5 - 7 days|
|San Jose to Limestone County||$1045||1743 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Limestone County to Seattle||$1066||2133 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to and from Limestone County
We have simplified the process of auto shipping making it safer, faster, and more affordable. Shipping cars to or from Limestone County is now as easy as making a phone call. Our team of professional drivers has combed through this area making pick-ups and deliveries. The major routes we use include; U.S. Highway 84, State Highway 7, 14, 164, and 171.
Unlike most auto shippers who only deliver to major towns, we serve smaller towns such as Coolidge, Kosse, Tehuacana, and Thornton. We also ship vehicles to or from the neighboring counties such as Navarro to the north, Freestone to the northeast, Leon to the southeast, Robertson to the south, Falls to the southwest, McLennan to the west, and Hill County to the northwest.
At A-1 Auto Transport, we always fulfill the promises we make to our clients. Some of the services we offer our clients include:
- Salvaged car shipping: Shipping a salvaged car is quite different from shipping a fully operational one. You will require additional equipment such as forklifts or cranes. Not all auto shipping companies possess this equipment. You should always ensure the company you hire has the required equipment and manpower to complete the job. When shipping salvaged cars, we normally use flatbed trucks, winches, rollback tow trucks, and trailers.
- Multi-car shipping: Most of the costs related to auto shipping are as a result of having to pick different vehicles from different locations. Shipping multiple cars at once is a great way to get discounts. Auto shippers offer car dealerships and groups of people shipping vehicles together massive discount.
- Freight shipping and heavy cargo transport: A-1 Auto transport not only transports vehicles. We offer freight services for items that may not be included in our normal shipping portfolio. Under this service, there is no weight or size restriction. Here are some of the items we ship and services we offer our freight shipping clients:
- Mining supplies & equipment
- Construction equipment
- Industrial supplies
- Oversize loads & heavy haul
- Refrigerated freight
- Containerized cargo (intermodal freight)
- Less than truckload (LTL)
- Full truckload
- General cargo hauling
- Distribution services
- Expedited freight transport
- Warehousing & storage
Choose A-1 Auto Transport
Zip codes included in Limestone County
- 76635 Coolidge
- 76642 Groesbeck
- 76653 Kosse
- 76667 Mexia
- 76678 Prairie Hill
- 76686 Tehuacana
- 76687 Thorton
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.