- Lima Long Distance Moving Companies
- Why Hire A Moving Company?
- A Checklist For A Reliable Moving Company
- Tips For A Successful Move
- Why Trust A-1 Auto Transport?
- Out Of State Movers Near Me
- Our Moving Services
- Try Us Out
Lima Long Distance Moving Companies
In the county of Allen, the state of Ohio lies the city of Lime. It is known for being among the first cities of the late 19th century oil boom in Northwest Ohio. During that period it employed thousands of workers and contributed to significant technological advancements. Lima currently deals with artillery production. It has an army tank building plant which makes the renowned M1 Abrams tanks. Other notable attractions include the Allen County Museum and Faurot Park. If you have a move planned, talk to A-1 Auto Transport, the most experienced moving and vehicle shipping company in Ohio.
Why hire a moving company?
- A stress-free process. When conducting a long distance move, you have a lot of work to handle in a limited amount of time. This can be stressful especially if you are inexperienced with moving. Your helpers arriving late and causing damage to your items adds to the already stressful situation. With moving companies, you do not have to worry about the safety of your household goods or time used handling your move. They are experienced enough to handle the move safely and within your timeline.
- Straight-forward estimate. Moving companies have detailed rates that include all costs when moving which ensures you do not suffer additional charges during the move. When doing it yourself, the fuel charges, accommodation and taxes not accounted for result in higher moving costs. It is advisable to use moving companies since they also establish their liability in the event of additional costs.
- Accountability. Moving companies have a responsibility to handle your items safely and deliver them within your timeline as stated in the bill of lading. This ensures they take an inventory of all your household goods and handle them professionally. In the event accidents occur, you are repaid by the insurance company.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
A checklist for a reliable moving company
- Recommendations. Get people around your vicinity to refer you to the best companies. If they have moved with a reliable mover they can recommend them to you and offer moving tips. Ensure they are not affiliated with the company in terms of working for commissions.
- Reviews. Customer reviews are one of the best ways to understand the quality of services the company provides. Customers will review the company according to their experience. Opt for moving companies with positive reviews and timely responses. Use the Better Business Bureau to verify reviews.
- Membership with professional associations. Check the moving company’s membership with the American Movers and Storage Association. They are the largest moving association in the country operating across 33 states. They train their members and monitor their activities to ensure they align with the Promover programme.
- Licenses and insurance. Key in the company’s DOT number at the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association to verify their household goods moving license and insurance information. A reliable moving company should have an up to date household goods moving license. The mandatory insurance should be the bodily-harm and property-damage cover.
- Moving rates. A quote is charged based upon your household goods’ weight and the distance they are being delivered. Request a moving quote from several companies and make a comparison. Choose the one with affordable rates, numerous services and a slim delivery window.
Tips for a successful move
- Hire a moving company well in advance. This ensures you get the best services at affordable rates since the company has an availability of all moving resources.
- Planning your move early also allows you to get the moving supplies you prefer and handle moving tasks efficiently.
- Set a moving date when the company is less busy. The moving off-season lasts from November to March. There are fewer people moving which also results in reduced moving rates.
- Scale down your move. Separate household goods you do not need and sell or donate them to Goodwill.
- Keep all receipts used during your move. Some can be used to claim tax deductions at the Internal Revenue Service.
Why trust A-1 Auto Transport?
We provide our services across all 50 states of the country and overseas. This has ensured we invest in our personnel and equipment to provide the best services to thousands of customers.
Out of State Movers Near Me
Our moving services
- Military moves
- Furniture moves
- State to state moves
- Apartment relocations
- Local moves
- Senior moves
- Pet transport
- Small moves
- Storage services
- Corporate relocations
- College moves
Try us out
Get in touch with us on 1-888-509-3213 or check us out at A-1 Auto Transport. Fill out the form at the top of our page for great discounts.