How To Ship Your Ligier.
They might be small, but they are still one of the fan favorites in France. Driving that Ligier cross country might seem like a good idea once you have bought. However, a number of things can go wrong along the way, making it infinitely more complicated.
Considering the potential costs involved, perhaps a better alternative might be go for auto transport. But how exactly does one choose a reliable company? Here are some characteristics that set our company apart.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Not everyone is as committed to quality service as us. Just as there are numerous reliable car shipment companies in the industry, there are also a number of companies only interested in making the quick buck, and not necessarily in offering quality service to their clients. This is the reason why it is important to always choose a company that always maintains high integrity in its services. Reviews are always filled with scary stories of drivers taking longer routes, damaged vehicles, and some companies colluding with untrustworthy individuals who then end up stealing their vehicles. When dealing with our company, customers can rest assured that they will be given honest service, and that our company will always be upfront with them.
A lot of what happens in the shipping industry is driven by brokers and middle men. These are individuals who search for customers looking to have their vehicles shipped, and connect them to companies or drivers who do the actual moving, for a percentage of the cut. At our company, the service we offer is specialized and direct. When customers walk into our offices, they receive a contact person who will handle their shipment exclusively. We have our own equipment and will not lease out the car shipping job to anyone else.
We offer some of the most affordable car shipping services in the industry. When looking for an auto shipping company, many people will always go for the lowest priced. However, it is not always that cheap is the best. Our prices might not always be the lowest in the industry, but we make sure our customers get what they pay for, and then some. Value for money is our pricing mantra, and we are always looking to provide service worth the amounts we charge for it. Whenever we give out quotes, we always make sure they are all inclusive, covering everything from the cost of insurance to customs for overseas shipment.
Excellent customer service.
We make sure every time we deal with an automobile shipping client, we provide them with the very best in customer service. Our customer service representatives are always on hand to:
- Give a comprehensive pre-shipping consultation and advice.
- Answer any questions the customer might have regarding the auto shipping process.
- Give quotes and explain what the costs cover and what is not.
- Go through the contract, insurance details and bill of lading.
- Give advice on how to make the shipment more affordable, if possible.
A spot check for a reliable car shipping company will reveal numerous hits, many with promises of quality service. We, on the other hand, have a track record of quality car transport that can be trusted.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?