- Liberty Long Distance Moving Companies
- Tips For Easy House Moving
- The Benefits Of Using A Professional Moving Company
- How To Find The Right Moving Company
- Out Of State Movers Near Me
- Our Services
- Why A-1 Auto Transport?
- Need Moving Services?
Liberty Long Distance Moving Companies
A stress-free move calls for careful planning and the right partner. Hiring a professional mover not only takes the burden of moving off your shoulders but also ensures the safety of your belongings. With a move to Liberty looming in the horizon, you can rely on A-1 Auto Transport for efficient moving services. Talk to us for advice on the various services we offer including vehicle transport.
Tips for easy house moving
- Get enough boxes: Be sure to purchase boxes of high quality. These can be acquired from moving companies. Alternatively, you can save on the cost by using suitcases, bins and empty containers lying around the house. You also need marker pens, bubble wrap, sealing tape and labels.
- Inventory your items: This will help you keep track of all your belongings. Be as detailed as possible to make it easy to identify items that were damaged during the move. If your company takes their own inventory, ask for a copy to confirm if everything was listed.
- Defrost your fridge: If you're moving your refrigerator, remember to defrost and clean it thoroughly. Dry out any liquids to prevent the growth of mildew. Keep the doors open until moving day to keep off the bad odour.
- Use up your food: Make sure that the food in your kitchen is used up before moving day. You can't move perishable food and to avoid wastage, don’t stock up with two weeks remaining. You can donate canned food to a worthy cause such as Move for Hunger.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
The benefits of using a professional moving company
- This is their area of expertise. Movers train their staff with techniques to handle household items with care. If you have expensive furniture and appliances, you can trust the movers to deliver them intact. Movers have been doing this for a long time which makes them better suited than any of your friends.
- Cost effective. Although you may opt to move on your own, think about the expenses you will incur along the way. It's not easy to find the right truck size and if you do, you need people to help you load. With a professional moving company, you get these services and more in one package. The movers will plan, pack, load and unload your items saving you time and money of hassling for moving companies.
- Peace of mind. We know how stressful a move can be. There are so many activities involved which must be completed before moving out. You can reduce the workload by outsourcing some of the services to movers. Moving house should be an exciting process and professional movers will make sure of that.
- Protection for your items. There are countless risks involved in moving, especially if you're doing it yourself. If anything drops and breaks, you have yourself to blame. However, with professional movers, the chances of damage are greatly reduced. They protect your belongings by providing adequate insurance cover. This makes you eligible for compensation in case of an accident or theft.
How to find the right moving company
Find out how well their staff is trained. Membership with the American Moving and Storage Association is an added advantage. Members of AMSA are held to a certain standard and are more likely to offer outstanding moving services.
Check if they have the required legal documents. FMCSA is responsible for registering and licensing moving companies in the U.S. Your mover should readily provide their credentials for verification. Don’t work with movers who don’t have valid licenses.
Beware of moving companies that charge unreasonably low prices. You need to have an idea of the normal charges in the market to help you determine companies that are affordable. Additionally, avoid movers who demand payment before commencing the move. If you pay first, you no longer have control over when your items will be delivered.
Out of State Movers Near Me
- Auto transport (car transportation)
- Long distance moving
- Door to door moving
- Residential moving
- Office relocation
- Military relocation
- Furniture relocation
- Storage services
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
At A-1 Auto Transport, you can expect world-class services. Our staff is approachable and friendly. Don’t hesitate to ask for help or have your questions answered during the move. We are here for you. Equipped with the right tools and equipment, you are guaranteed a safe and secure move. We use high-quality wrapping materials and boxes.
Need moving services?
Feel free to talk to us through our toll-free number 888-509-3213. Get free instant quotes by completing the form at the top of this page.