Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Liberty County, Texas
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Liberty County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
A-1 Auto Transport is one of the most trusted names when it comes to shipping cars to or from Liberty County and Texas in general. We have invested in vast shipping infrastructure that includes over 30 terminals, carriers, and storage facilities all around the world. No auto shipping job can overwhelm us. When hiring our services, you not only get shipping services but a team of highly experienced and dedicated people.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Liberty County to Atlanta||$577||770 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Liberty County to Kansas City||$596||795 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Liberty County to Miami||$698||1164 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Phoenix to Liberty County||$736||1228 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Los Angeles to Liberty County||$960||1600 miles||5 – 7 days|
|New York to Liberty County||$964||1607 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Liberty County to Boston||$1096||1828 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Liberty County to Portland||$1138||2276 miles||6 – 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Liberty County
Our shipping routes are constantly updated in line with advancement on the ground. This helps our drivers in navigating through new territories and to deliver the customers’ vehicles on time. Liberty County also has two general aviation airports located within its borders which we can use to expedite certain shipments. The main roads we use when shipping cars to or from Liberty County include; U.S. Highways 59, 90, State Highways 61, 105, 146, and 321.
Thanks to our door to door pick-up and drop off service, we are able to ship items to or from cities like Ames, Cleveland, Daisetta, Dayton, Dayton Lakes, Devers, Hardin, and Mont Belvieu. We also ship vehicles to or from the neighboring counties such as Polk in the north, Hardin to the east, Jefferson to the southeast, chambers to the south, Harris to the southwest, Montgomery to the west, and San Jacinto to the northwest.
Common problems that occur during shipping
Shipping vehicles is a complex and most often stressful process if left in the hands of novices. Hiring an experienced company like A-1 Auto Transport allows you to rest easy because we prepare you to avoid certain problems. Challenges you might encounter while shipping cars to or from Liberty County include:
- Your car doesn’t meet certain travel-specific requirements. This has to mainly do with the height of the vehicle. Certain companies have specific cut-offs regarding how high or low a vehicle can be. Certain installations such as exterior mounted spare tires, camper shells, or any attachments will most likely have to be removed before shipping commences.
- Incorrect address. You will be filling out a lot of paperwork and perhaps inadvertently misspell or omit a portion of the new address. This may cause your car to be shipped to a different state as there are many counties in different states that share the same name.
- Late or delayed deliveries. There are many factors that may cause your shipment to be late. Some of these factors are out of the auto shipper’s hands. Factors like acts of God, extreme weather, accidents, flat tires or even breakdowns are all out of human control. Most auto shippers move a large number of vehicles together. If one vehicle causes a delay, it will obviously affect all the other vehicles’ delivery times.
Ship with us
When you ship with A-1 Auto Transport, you are shipping with the best. We respond to all our customer inquiries within a short time and we also provide satellite tracking for all our shipments in order to always keep the customer in the know regarding his/her shipment. Call us on 1-800-452-2880 to get a free quote.
Zip codes included in Liberty County
- 77327 Cleveland
- 77328 Cleveland
- 77368 Romayor
- 77369 Rye
- 77533 Daisetta
- 77535 Devers
- 77561 Hardin
- 77564 Hull
- 77575 Liberty
- 77582 Raywood