Lexington Long Distance Moving Companies
People around you, your job or the neighborhood could be slowing you down. A change of scenery can change this and set you up for higher things. Here to help you relocate to Lexington with ease, is an experienced moving company based in Nebraska. Our services are tailored to meet your preferences and we guarantee a great moving experience. We offer a number of special services including vehicle transport.
Top 5 tips to make moving easier
- Start packing as early as 6 weeks out. To be efficient when packing, make sure you have sufficient packing supplies. These include sealing tapes, markers, labels and boxes of different sizes. Pack room by room so that you stay focused and organized.
- Pack a ‘first-night’ bag. It is not likely that you'll manage to unpack when you arrive at your new home. Thus, having a few essentials such as towels, a change of clothes, toothbrushes, chargers, and medication packed separately will make it easier for you.
- Contact your service providers in advance to arrange for disconnection of utilities at your current home. Installation of certain services can take weeks hence making early arrangements ensures you move into a house connected with the basic utilities.
- Hire a reliable moving company. Do your research and find a mover you can trust to help you move. Set a date that falls on a weekday when the movers are less busy and the rates lower.
- Check all the rooms after everything has been loaded into the trucks to confirm nothing has been left behind. Most people forget items like the lawn mower out in the garden only to remember when they start unpacking.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you should consider hiring a professional moving company
- Packing services: Professional movers are trained to handle household items with care. They are good at packing and will utilize the available space well. They are fast and will have you settled in your new home within no time. The movers come with the necessary packing materials saving you the money you could’ve used to purchase them.
- Storage options: If you intend to move to a smaller apartment and are wondering where to keep the extra stuff, professional movers will provide the solution. They have storage facilities which are under 24-hour surveillance to ensure the security of your belongings. The payment options are flexible and you get to choose how long you will need storage services.
- Protection: Professional movers are prepared for such occurrences that is why they are insured. This means that your household items are protected in case of an accident and you stand to be compensated for damage or loss.
- Saves time: You can achieve more by hiring a professional moving company. If you have to be at your new home within a specific timeframe, you can trust the movers to make it happen. They are highly skilled and know how to manage a move efficiently. They will pack, load and unload your stuff fast and help you settle quickly.
Tips to find a good moving company
Get written quotes from multiple movers to compare the moving rates. For accurate estimates, movers should have the full details of your belongings and this can only be achieved if they do an in-house survey. Avoid movers who only give estimates over the phone since the figures might be misleading.
Give preference to accredited moving companies. The Better Business Bureau only endorses movers who uphold high standards of service delivery. The reputation of a moving company is determined by their professionalism and how they treat their customers, especially where there is a complaint.
Only work with a licensed moving company. It is easier to trace a registered moving company in case they disappear with your belongings. If it is an interstate move, check the validity of the USDOT Number. If it is a local move, make sure the movers have complied with the rules and regulations of their respective states.
We specialize in the following services
- Furniture relocation
- Office relocation
- Military relocation
- Corporate moving
- Door to door moving
- Long distance moving
- Vehicle transport
Why hire us?
We pride ourselves in the many accolades and awards we have won over the years. This goes to prove our dedication and commitment to providing superior moving services to our clients; customer needs are a priority to us. If you are looking for convenient, reliable and efficient moving services, A-1 Auto Transport will provide these and more.
For more details on the available moving plans, talk to us on 888-509-3213. Get free moving quotes by completing the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.