- Lexington-Fayette Urban Long Distance Moving Companies
- Why You Need A Moving Company
- Factors To Consider When Hiring A Moving Company
- Tips To Accomplish A Smooth Move
- International And Overseas Moving To Or From Lexington-Fayette Urban County
- Why Hire A-1 Auto Transport?
- Out Of State Movers Near Me
- Our Moving Services
- Contact Us
Lexington-Fayette Urban Long Distance Moving Companies
The second largest city in Kentucky has over 320,000 residents. It is among the 50 largest cities by population and land in the country. Lexington incorporates Fayette County which results in most amenities in the region being centered in the city and county. The city has five universities and community colleges which results in 39% of the population having a bachelor’s degree. The horse capitol of the world has the most expensive and thoroughbred horses in the world. The Kentucky Horse Park and Red Mile are two renowned horse courses in the state. The city is a first class city in the state and has received several accolades among them, the 10th cleanest city in the country. Move to Lexington and enjoy dozens of festivals portraying different cultures, the state heroes and community strength. Choose A-1 Auto Transport for great moving services. We also handle vehicle relocations.
Why you need a moving company
- Organization: Professional movers are organized in conducting their moves. They plan in advance and use professionally trained personnel. This ensures there is no confusion along the moving process. The company has also conducted thousands of similar moves. They know how the entire move should progress. They know the situations to look out for and apply appropriate measures to combat them. This ensures zero delays.
- The distance: Long distance moves are tiresome and time-consuming. You can use several days to move from Kentucky to Iowa. The distance is long and there are many risks along the way. You may get mugged along the highway or you get involved in a road accident. Moving companies have drivers with the experience to navigate different terrains safely. They work in shifts to keep their energy levels high and alert. The vehicles can move hundreds of kilometers without any service. They are modified to withstand extreme weather and rough roads.
- Stress free: The worry associated with moving is intense. You need to keep your items safe, watch your finances and ensure the delivery is made on time. These tasks are too much for a single person. Worst case scenario, your items get damaged or your friend gets injured when handling your move. Moving companies have adequate personnel that ensure the tasks are conducted swiftly and the items delivered on time. They are trained to provide maximum safety for your items and themselves.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Factors to consider when hiring a moving company
Get a list of the most reliable interstate moving companies at the American Movers and Storage Association. The list has thousands of moving companies operating within the country and internationally. All members are strictly assessed before registration. The association uses the Promover sign to differentiate reliable movers from rogue ones.
Check the company reviews and ratings from Better Business Bureau. The organization is known for its strict assessment prowess. It has a reputation of professionalism and efficiency. Any mover rated A and above is reliable.
- Safety rating of a moving company
- The physical addresses of the company
- The household items moving license (check its scope and validity)
- The resources a moving company owns
- The consumer complaint history
- The company’s pending violations
Tips to accomplish a smooth move
Choose a moving date between winter and autumn seasons. The have a low number of moves. Most reliable moving companies are available and they charge affordable rates.
Begin packing from the room with the most items.
- Wrap delicate items with soft linen to save on the amount of bubble wrap used.
- Wrap utensils with recycled newspaper and pack them amongst clothing.
- Check the U-Haul customer moving forum for the best packing tips.
On moving day, the company charges by the hour, ensure you are 75% ready before they arrive. Place the packed items in strategic locations to ensure movers can load them easily.
Pack an overnight bag with essentials like toiletries, clothes, small electronics and cooking essentials. They help you adjust in your new surroundings seamlessly.
International And Overseas Moving To Or From Lexington-Fayette Urban County
Before our team comes to your house, there are a few things for you to do. First of all, you should discuss your options with our staff, pick the ones you prefer, and set the date.
Afterwards, you'll have to prepare the documents our staff may need to pass the border with your items. If you want us to ship your car too, it must be thoroughly cleaned before we arrive. If not, it can be detained by customs to prevent spreading bugs to other countries.
If anything happens that may change/affect the move, please let us know in advance. To request a quote, call now.
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
We are one of the largest worldwide shipping companies with over 25 years experience. We employ advanced equipment and professionally trained employees to improve our services and lower the cost of moving.
Out of State Movers Near Me
Our moving services
- Interstate moves
- Senior moves
- Pool table moves
- Apartment relocations
- Office moves
- Local moves
- Full-service moves
- Residential relocations
- Piano moves
- Cheap Lexington-Fayette movers
Lexington-Fayette Urban is among the best cities in Kentucky. Engage A-1 Auto Transport for a flawless move at affordable rates. Call us on 1-888-5209-3213 and book your moving day.