- Car Transport Lexington Near Me
- Lexington Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
- Areas We Cover To Or From Lexington
- Types Of Cars We Ship To Or From Lexington
- Preparing Your Vehicle For Transportation To Lexington
- Ship Car To Another State
- Cost To Ship Car To Another State
- Interstate Towing
- Transport Car To Another State
- Our Service Portfolio
- Lexington Neighborhood Areas We Serve
- Lexington Includes Zip Codes
- Why A-1 Auto Transport?
- Choose Us!
Car Transport Lexington Near Me
Lexington is a well structured town that takes care of both its young and senior residents. The town has a number of departments that offer all round services to those residing in the area or relocating from other parts of Alabama. A-1 Auto Transport is one of the well-known companies in the town because of the high quality services it offers car owners in the town. We do our best to ensure that our shipping solutions meet the needs of our clients, all year round.
Lexington Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From Lexington||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Indianapolis to Lexington||$237||395 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Chicago to Lexington||$349||582 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Cleveland to Lexington||$377||628 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Lexington to Tampa||$432||721 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Lexington to Minneapolis||$594||990 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Lexington to Boston||$720||1200 miles||4 - 6 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Lexington
For over twenty years, we have been shipping cars to or from Lexington and the entire state of Alabama. We have become accustomed to the road network in the area and use a number of roads to move vehicles within the town. Some of the roads that our drivers use for vehicle shipping in the 3.2 square mile area include Alabama state routes 64 and 101. These roads lead to locations within the town and neighboring towns such as Killen and Rogersville.
Types of cars we ship to or from Lexington
Our drivers haul a wide variety of vehicles to many of the states in the US, no matter their size or weight. We have handled majority of the car models available nationwide and abroad and can ship them comfortably to any location. Both small and large vehicles are shipped regularly by our drivers and their delivery is always done on time. Some of the automobiles we transport include motorhomes, SUVs, trucks, vans, ATVs, motorcycles, RVs, sedans, classic cars, golf carts and high-end vehicles among others.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Preparing your vehicle for transportation to Lexington
Preparation in advance is the best way to execute shipping cars to or from Lexington and the rest of Alabama. Here are some tips to help you get your vehicle ready for shipping.
- Get rid of personal items in your car. If you have a number of items that you use in your car that were not part of its original look, you need to take them away. Most auto shippers require car owners to get rid of any aftermarket parts that may have been added onto the car, before shipping them locally or internationally.
- Get a new set of car keys. Plan to make a spare set of keys that you can use in case those handed over to the auto shipper get lost. Although most shipping companies are careful in handling of their clients car keys, the possibility of losing them cannot be ruled out.
- Deactivate your car alarm. Ensure that your alarm is not activated when releasing your car for shipping. A car alarm going off can cause a lot of distraction during transit.
Our service portfolio
We have been shipping cars to or from Lexington on behalf of people residing in the US and beyond. Some of the services we offer them are listed below.
- Terminal to terminal shipping: We have over forty terminals spread all over the US that we ship vehicle to, on a regular basis. Our drivers have a great understanding of the transportation routes to these terminals and can ship vehicles day and night. The terminal facilities can accommodate vehicles of different models and sizes for short as well as long periods. We use modern transport trailers to ship vehicles to the terminals and ensure they are delivered on time. Also, our rates for terminal to terminal shipping are very reasonable no matter the distance covered.
- Electric auto transport: Our team is conversant with shipping of electric cars and has moved quite a number in the past few years. We often use enclosed trailers to transport them from one location to another in a secure manner. The covered car carriers provide protection from debris and weather elements that might damage the electric car during transportation. We also ship multiple units of the battery powered car to the fifty states in the US and overseas locations as well. Additionally, the cost of shipping these modern vehicles are very affordable for both individuals and organizations.
Lexington Neighborhood Areas We Serve
Our auto transport services are proud to help with your move in any of the neighborhoods you see below. And if you don't see your neighborhood listed here, don't worry because we can most likely service it.
|East Avenue||Mill Creek Circle||Goardsville Road|
|Joiner Dr||Ola Mill Road||Shelton Road West|
|Hanson Street||Big Oak Dr||Tyler-Kizer Street|
Lexington includes ZIP codes:
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
A-1 Auto Transport is committed to offering top of the line shipping options to the residents of the US and abroad. We have a team of shipping professionals that do their best in offering high quality services all year long. Our transport trailers are well maintained and can handle shipping to near and far flung locations. We also move vehicles on behalf of large organizations that seek professional shipping services nationwide and beyond.
A-1 Auto Transport is a great partner when shipping within the domestic and global market. To book our services, call us on 800-452-2880.