Safe And Reliable Lexington Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Lexington is a well structured town that takes care of both its young and senior residents. The town has a number of departments that offer all round services to those residing in the area or relocating from other parts of Alabama. A-1 Auto Transport is one of the well-known companies in the town because of the high quality services it offers car owners in the town. We do our best to ensure that our shipping solutions meet the needs of our clients, all year round.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Indianapolis to Lexington||$395||395 miles||2-4 days|
|Chicago to Lexington||$434||597 miles||2-4 days|
|Cleveland to Lexington||$471||628 miles||3-5 days|
|Lexington to Tampa||$646||728 miles||3-5 days|
|Lexington to Minneapolis||$742||989 miles||3-5 days|
|Lexington to Boston||$724||1206 miles||4-6 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Lexington
For over twenty years, we have been shipping cars to or from Lexington and the entire state of Alabama. We have become accustomed to the road network in the area and use a number of roads to move vehicles within the town. Some of the roads that our drivers use for vehicle shipping in the 3.2 square mile area include Alabama state routes 64 and 101. These roads lead to locations within the town and neighboring towns such as Killen and Rogersville.
Types of cars we ship to or from Lexington
Our drivers haul a wide variety of vehicles to many of the states in the US, no matter their size or weight. We have handled majority of the car models available nationwide and abroad and can ship them comfortably to any location. Both small and large vehicles are shipped regularly by our drivers and their delivery is always done on time. Some of the automobiles we transport include motorhomes, SUVs, trucks, vans, ATVs, motorcycles, RVs, sedans, classic cars, golf carts and high-end vehicles among others.
Preparing your vehicle for transportation to Lexington
Preparation in advance is the best way to execute shipping cars to or from Lexington and the rest of Alabama. Here are some tips to help you get your vehicle ready for shipping.
- Get rid of personal items in your car. If you have a number of items that you use in your car that were not part of its original look, you need to take them away. Most auto shippers require car owners to get rid of any aftermarket parts that may have been added onto the car, before shipping them locally or internationally.
- Get a new set of car keys. Plan to make a spare set of keys that you can use in case those handed over to the auto shipper get lost. Although most shipping companies are careful in handling of their clients car keys, the possibility of losing them cannot be ruled out.
- Deactivate your car alarm. Ensure that your alarm is not activated when releasing your car for shipping. A car alarm going off can cause a lot of distraction during transit.
Our service portfolio
We have been shipping cars to or from Lexington on behalf of people residing in the US and beyond. Some of the services we offer them are listed below.
- Terminal to terminal shipping: We have over forty terminals spread all over the US that we ship vehicle to, on a regular basis. Our drivers have a great understanding of the transportation routes to these terminals and can ship vehicles day and night. The terminal facilities can accommodate vehicles of different models and sizes for short as well as long periods. We use modern transport trailers to ship vehicles to the terminals and ensure they are delivered on time. Also, our rates for terminal to terminal shipping are very reasonable no matter the distance covered.
- Electric auto transport: Our team is conversant with shipping of electric cars and has moved quite a number in the past few years. We often use enclosed trailers to transport them from one location to another in a secure manner. The covered car carriers provide protection from debris and weather elements that might damage the electric car during transportation. We also ship multiple units of the battery powered car to the fifty states in the US and overseas locations as well. Additionally, the cost of shipping these modern vehicles are very affordable for both individuals and organizations.
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
A-1 Auto Transport is committed to offering top of the line shipping options to the residents of the US and abroad. We have a team of shipping professionals that do their best in offering high quality services all year long. Our transport trailers are well maintained and can handle shipping to near and far flung locations. We also move vehicles on behalf of large organizations that seek professional shipping services nationwide and beyond.
A-1 Auto Transport is a great partner when shipping within the domestic and global market. To book our services, call us on 800-452-2880.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.