Deliver Your Home Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for moving to or from Lewisville, North Carolina
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call now 1-888-509-3213
Lewisville Long Distance Moving Companies
Long distance moving presents an opportunity for a fresh start. It is recommended that you choose professional movers since they have the skills to make it a successful undertaking. Lewisville is a city in Forsyth County, North Carolina. It has the most unique development regulations in the state. Lewisville prides itself in being a small town and has remained this way for many centuries giving it calmness, ample space and clean streets. If you have a move planned, hire A-1 Auto Transport. The most experienced moving and vehicle relocation company in North Carolina.
Why you need a moving company
- Packing: Packing accounts for more than 40% of all moving costs. It takes at least a week to efficiently pack household goods from a three bed roomed house. Moving companies are skilled packers since they have done this over time. They use quality packing material such as corrugated boxes, wrappers and tapes which ensure your goods maintain their condition during the long haul. Moving companies know how to separate and safely pack sensitive goods such as flammables, personal documents, detergents and liquids. They also label all the boxes which make your unpacking process easy.
- Saves time: A seasoned mover will execute your move with speed and at the same time ensure safety. They can pack and load items in a fraction of the time your friends would. The drivers transport your items using modified vehicles which move hundreds of miles swiftly without breaking down. They also know the terrain extensively and will avoid bad routes, congested traffic or extreme weather.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Tips to find a reputable mover in Lewisville
- Experience: Most experienced moving companies provide quality services. They have been in the industry for long and they know the tips and tricks for a stress-free move. They also have adequate moving experience, a reliable safety rating and positive reviews. To verify the experience of a moving company visit their offices and check their records or use the Better Business Bureau.
- Authorizations: Ensure you are dealing with a company that has the legal authorization to handle your items. State to state movers are licensed by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association. It is a subsidiary of the United States Department of Transport tasked with regulating moving and auto transport companies. Their aim is to reduce accidents on the road.
- Customer service: Dedicated moving companies have the best customer service. Companies such as A-1 Auto Transport have undergone hours of training to ensure they provide customers with the best services. Check the customers’ opinion at the respective company’s customer testimonials page or the Better Business Bureau.
- A moving quote: A moving quote is based on your inventory and the distance to be covered. Ensure you have a list of all items you want moved before contacting moving companies. Do not leave any moving item out since it will still be charged on moving day. Ask several companies for a moving estimate and compare their prices. Establish the average cost of moving services and deal with the company which has affordable rates.
How to make your move flawless
- Moving during the winter or autumn seasons results in reduced moving charges and a slim delivery window.
- Downsize your move. Sort your belongings and move with only the household goods you need. Some items in your house may be outdated or broken and moving with them will not only increase the moving cost, but also the time.
- Document the condition of your household goods as you pack. This can act as evidence in the event the company misplaces or damages your items.
- Supervise the company’s loading and ensure you have a copy of their inventory before they leave.
- On delivery day, inspect the condition of your items. If there is any damage, lodge a complaint immediately.
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
Our 98% success rate with each move we handle is evident of our high safety. We have constantly developed over the last 25 years to ensure our customers receive the best services at affordable rates.
Our moving services
- Packing and unpacking
- Storage services
- Senior moves
- Corporate relocations
- Residential relocations
- Military moves
- Small moves
- Office moves
- Piano moves
- Pool table moves
- Furniture moves
- Auto transport
Make the switch
Try us today, check out A-1 Auto Transport and feel free to engage us. You can also call us on 1-888-509-3213 and we will be glad to make your move stress-free. Fill out our form at the top of the page and get free professional moving advice.