Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Lewisville, Arkansas
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Lewisville Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Lewisville is a town located in Lafayette County Arkansas, which also serves as its county seat. Shipping cars to or from Lewisville is now affordable and accessible thanks to A-1 Auto Transport. We have simplified and made the process more efficient. Nowadays, customers don’t need to visit our offices and queue in long lines just to get quotes. You can now get accurate quotes online, from the comfort of your home. We have also increased the locations we ship to now including all the 50 States in America and numerous cities around the world. You can rely on us to get your shipment to its intended destination safely and in record time.
Areas we ship to or from Lewisville
The town encompasses about 2.2 square miles. The main routes we use when shipping cars to or from Lewisville include U.S. Highway 82, Arkansas Highway 29 and 313. Other places around Lewisville that we ship cars to or from include Magnolia, Hope, Texarkana, Camden, El Dorado, Arkadelphia, Malvern, and Hot Springs in Arkansas, Texarkana, Marshall, and Mount Pleasant in Texas, Minden, Shreveport, Bossier City, and Ruston in Louisiana.
Our service portfolio
- Door to door pick-up and deliveries
- Multiple car transportation
- Military personally owned car transport
- Covered shipping
- Open transport
- Freight shipping
- Shipping heavy equipment
- Interstate car towing
Vehicles we ship
At A-1 Auto Transport, no job is too big for us. We can ship any type of vehicle to any location in the world. Some of our more frequent shipments include those of:
- Luxury cars. We have handled vehicles worth millions of dollars at a go. We have shipped a consignment of Lamborghinis for a friend of ours who owns an auto dealership. Their low clearance and expensive paint jobs require absolute attention when handling them. We have also shipped a container full of Harley Davidson motorcycles just to name a few of the luxury vehicles that we have handled.
- Recreational vehicles and motorhomes. Although these are great for camping, they are a tad expensive to run. They have a very uneconomical fuel to mileage ratio with the best one offering about five miles to a gallon of gas. This is the reason many people opt to ship them. At A-1 Auto Transport, we are capable of accommodating the different shapes and sizes they come in.
- Golf carts. Shipping a golf cart is different from shipping a normal, full-size car. They have a low clearance and low power which makes it difficult to drive them over ramps and on to carriers. They require specialized equipment such as forklifts and cranes to handle them. Before choosing your preferred auto shipper to ship golf carts, ensure that they have the right equipment and manpower to do it.
- Jet skis. Riding jet skis is fun and adrenaline packed. If you own one, renting one doesn’t quite have the same feeling. It is expensive and the time allocated is short. We are able to handle any type of Jet Ski that you may have. It will be delivered at the right time to allow you to enjoy it.
How to prepare your vehicle for shipping
A well-prepared vehicle has a greater chance of being delivered on-time than that which has not. Some of the things that you need to do during preparation include:
- Remove all your personal items. Leaving them in the vehicle only wastes more time because they will have to be checked to ensure that no illegal items are being transported. You may also be fined since it is prohibited to ship a car with personal items.
- Take out all loose items and aftermarket installations. You should remove all these items for safety reasons. It also reduces the chances of them being damaged or stolen.
- Run down the fuel. You should make sure that your car only has about a quarter tank of gas when you are handing it over for shipping. Any amount of fuel above this level will be counted as excess weight and charged accordingly.
- Service your vehicle. Ensure that your vehicle is serviced by a qualified mechanic to avoid breakdowns during the shipping process.
- Disarm your car alarm system.
- Clean your vehicle and record any damages.
Choose A-1 Auto Transport
When you ship with us, your vehicle is in safe hands. We offer full value replacement insurance and satellite tracking option on all our orders. Our services are affordable and very efficient.
For matters pertaining to shipping cars to or from Lewisville, call us on 1-800-452-2880.