Deliver Your Home Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for moving to or from Lewiston, Maine
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call now 1-888-509-3213
Lewiston Long Distance Moving Companies
If you’re planning on moving in the near future, it’s highly advisable to hire a reliable moving company. Contrary to what most people believe, hiring a moving company is actually cheaper in the long run. Plus, you won’t have to deal with the hassle of packing and loading your household items. A-1 Auto Transport, Maine, has a well-established structure that has been tested and proven to provide the best moving solutions to our customers. Let us handle your move to Lewiston and feel the difference. We also relocate vehicles.
The best tips to reduce the stress of moving
- Plan your move. Start making plans as soon as possible to give you enough time to take care of important things before the move. This way, you’ll make sure nothing relevant is left behind.
- Make arrangements with your utility companies in advance to have them discontinued at your current home and reconnected at the new one. By doing this, not only will you avoid paying bills for services you didn’t use, but also ensure you don’t spend the night in the dark!
- Remember to label your boxes correctly. Indicate what each box contains and where they should be placed in your new house. However, don’t give too much information about the contents of the boxes for security reasons.
- Look for a reputable moving company to hire. Do your research before deciding which mover you want to complete your move. Professional help will give you peace of mind and make your transition easy.
4 reasons why you need a professional moving company
- Protection: A reputable moving company offers a variety of insurance options you can choose from. They will advise you on the best option and will have no problem giving you a written agreement. With your items insured, you are confident that in case of any damages to your items while in the hands of the movers, you’ll be reimbursed partially or the full amount depending on the policy you signed.
- Proper equipment: For your move to be successful, you need the necessary equipment used in relocation. Professional movers come equipped with dollies, ramps, anti-static peanuts and custom-made trucks that will ensure safe delivery of your household items. They are trained to use the equipment and will have your items moved in no time.
- Safety: When you hire professional movers, they know how important your safety and that of your items is. They will handle your belongings with care and since they will be doing all the heavy lifting, you will be safe from any injuries.
- Convenience: With professional movers, you don’t have to look for help elsewhere. Their services come as a package and will cover everything from packing, to loading, to unloading. They have well laid out plans and you’ll know the moving cost before the move begins. This way, you’ll be able to plan your finances effectively and avoid overspending.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Tips to find a reputable moving company
Do online research on the moving companies you are interested in. Check out their websites and if possible visit them to learn more about their services. Find out if they have adequate equipment and their level of professionalism.
Don’t hire a mover that has no clear working policy. A reliable mover should be transparent in their operations and be willing to share how they will complete your move. Ensure you’re hiring a moving company that has physical offices and contact information.
Get the insights of other customers by reading online reviews from trusted sites such as Yelp and MyMovingReviews.com. Customers share their experience with particular moving companies hence helping you make wise decisions.
For your safety, only hire a licensed moving company. Visit the FMCSA website and search for your moving company by name or USDOT Number. Here you’ll find the history and details of the moving company you intend to hire. Check for complaints filed against your mover and if they were resolved.
- Office relocation
- Corporate moving
- Door to door moving
- Interstate and intrastate moving
- Military relocation
- Residential moving
- Storage services
- Packing supplies
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
If you’re looking for efficiency and peace of mind, then A-1 Auto Transport is your solution. With a highly trained team, you can trust us to handle your household items professionally and promptly deliver them to a destination of your choice. We offer value for your money and the positive reviews from our customers is proof of our commitment to giving you a great moving experience.
Call us today
For inquiries or to make your reservation, contact us on 888-509-3213. Get free moving quotes by completing the form at the top of this page.