Lewiston Long Distance Moving Companies
Lewiston is a city steeped in history of the early American settlers. The weather is pleasant all year round and is a perfect place for recreational activities such as swimming, canoeing, hiking, and camping. If you have a move planned to this city, let A-1 Auto Transport take all the hassle of moving from you. We are a professional moving company based in Idaho, offering moving services locally and internationally. With branches countrywide, we provide the most extensive coverage. We also relocate vehicles.
The best moving tips
- Start packing as early as 8 weeks prior to your move. When packing, focus on one room at a time. Resist the temptation to jump from one room to another. This way, you’ll be more organized and efficient.
- Move with clean items. Clean your furniture, refrigerator and any other appliances so that you can have a smooth transition. Remember to leave your old house clean as well to avoid penalties from the landlord.
- It’s important to notify companies and your bank of your intention to relocate. Contact your utility companies and arrange a date to shut off the supply of your utilities. This is to avoid paying bills for a house you no longer live in.
- Declutter your home by getting rid of the items you no longer need. This means you pack less and create more space for other items. You may hold a garage sale or give your stuff to friends or neighbors.
- Consider hiring a moving company. These are professionals and will know how to handle specific items and help you move faster. Research thoroughly before settling for a company.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you should hire a professional moving company
- Storage services. A move may not always turn out the way you expected. Weather conditions may cause delays forcing you to seek storage services. With professional movers, you don’t have to be worried. They provide secure and safe storage facilities for your belongings with flexible payment options.
- Movers take care of all the packing, lifting and unpacking of your items. They do all the hard work of dismantling your furniture and reassembling it back at your new location. They are skilled in handling even the most delicate items such as paintings and will ensure they are delivered on time.
- Reliability. When you hire professional movers, they’ll arrive on the day you agreed and perform all their duties. A signed contract binds them, unlike friends who might bail out on you the last minute due to personal commitments.
- While you can move on your own, there are types of moves that are better handled by professionals. If you have a lot of household items or you’re moving long distance, a professional moving company is more experienced to get the job done faster.
Ways of finding a reliable mover
- Check if a company is licensed: Moving companies need to be registered and licensed by the federal government. If you are moving out of state, the moving company you are interested in should have a USDOT Number. Check the validity of the 11-digit number in their database. Each state has its own regulations that movers must abide by.
- Check their insurance: Different companies offer a variety of insurance options to choose from. They are however required by law to provide mandatory basic insurance coverage for your belongings. Verify that the company is insured with the Licensing and Insurance Public.
- Online reviews: What are people saying about the company you intend to hire? Search for online reviews on sites such as MyMovingReviews.com or Yelp to learn more about how a company conducts itself. Many people share their experiences based on how moving companies served them. However, be careful when reading the reviews as some may be biased and misleading.
We specialize in:
- Vehicle transport
- International moving
- Residential and commercial moving
- Interstate and intrastate moving
- Long distance relocation
- Corporate moving
- Door to door moving
- Coast to coast moving
- Cheap Lewiston movers
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
At A-1 Auto Transport, we are always prepared to handle any move. Thousands of people have benefited from our professional services both locally and internationally. Our primary objective is to delivery top-notch moving services at affordable prices. We train our staff to work efficiently and timely.
Hire us today!
For fast, reliable and convenient services, call us on 888-509-3213 and make your reservation. Our customer experts are available 24/7 to attend to all your moving needs. Remember to fill out the form at the top of this page for your free moving estimates.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.