Safe And Reliable Lewis County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Are you looking for affordable shipping services in Lewis County? You are in the right place! We offer the lowest rates for shipping different types of vehicles in Kentucky and the rest of the US. Rates for shipping to various destinations can be easily calculated using an online shipping calculator available on our website. Aside from the calculator, our sales team also sends out estimates upon inquiry at no cost.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Lewis County to Indianapolis||$200||200 miles||1 - 2 days|
|Lewis County to Philadelphia||$437||583 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Lewis County to New York||$486||648 miles||3 - 5 days|
|New Orleans to Lewis County||$627||836 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Dallas to Lewis County||$723||965 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Albuquerque to Lewis County||$877||1462 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Lewis County to Las Vegas||$1008||2016 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Lewis County to Los Angeles||$1123||2246 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Lewis County
The road network in the 495 square mile area comprises of several state roads that have become familiar to our drivers. The state roads are spread all over the county making it possible for us to move vehicles within the shortest time possible. These roads which include Kentucky Routes 8, 9, 10, 57, 59, 344 and 377 also connect to several cities and towns within the state. Apart from shipping cars to or from Lewis County, we also transport vehicles to its neighbors surrounding it from all sides. Some of these counties include Greenup County to the east, Rowan County to the south, Carter County to the southeast, Mason County to the west and Fleming County to the southwest. Other counties that share a border with Lewis County are Adams County and Scioto County in the north and northeast of Ohio respectively.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click Here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Our shipping packages are designed to meet the needs of individuals and businesses shipping cars to or from Lewis County. Some of these packages include:
- City to city shipping: We move vehicles using transport trailers to various metropolitan areas and ensure they are delivered safely. The distance that needs to be covered from one city to another determines the cost of shipping to one’s preferred location. Fortunately, we have the lowest rates in the US and abroad making us a popular choice for many vehicle owners shipping to cities worldwide.
- Enclosed transportation: Shipping using enclosed trailers or container shipping is the best way to keep your vehicle safe while in transit. Whether you are moving vehicles to near or far off locations, we recommend covered trailers because of the extra protection they provide during transportation. We also offer insurance for every vehicle handed over to us and cover the costs of repair or replacement in case of damage in transit.
Talk to us!
A-1 Auto Transport guarantees its customers shipping cars to or from Lewis County great services all year long. We have qualified professionals that ensure your needs are met, whether shipping is within the US or abroad. To know more about us and book our services, call us on (800) 452-2880.
Zip codes included in Lewis County
- 41189- Burtonville
- 41179- Camp Dix
- 41179- Carrs
- 41179- Charters
- 41179- Clarksburg
- 41179- Concord
- 41135- Emerson
- 41135- Emerson Orcutts Grocery
- 41189- Epworth
- 41179 -Fearisville
- 41141 -Garrison
- 41179 -Glen Springs
- 41135 -Head of Grass
- 41135- Head of Grassy
- 41179- Heselton
- 41179 -Kinniconick
- 41135- Orcutts Grocy
- 41179 -Petersville
- 41189- Poplar Flat
- 41166- Quincy
- 41189- Ribolt
- 41166- Saint Paul
- 41189- Tollesboro
- 41179- Trace
- 41179 -Trinity
- 41179 -Vanceburg
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
🇺🇸 Emerson - Lewis, Kentucky (KY) 41135
Our Services and Information
🇺🇸 Olympia - Bath, Kentucky (KY) 40358
🇺🇸 Millersburg - Bourbon, Kentucky (KY) 40348
🇺🇸 Ashland - Boyd, Kentucky (KY) 41101
🇺🇸 Augusta - Bracken, Kentucky (KY) 41002
🇺🇸 Bays - Breathitt, Kentucky (KY) 41310
🇺🇸 Carter - Carter, Kentucky (KY) 41128
🇺🇸 Elizaville - Fleming, Kentucky (KY) 41037
🇺🇸 Argillite - Greenup, Kentucky (KY) 41121
🇺🇸 Boons Camp - Johnson, Kentucky (KY) 41204
🇺🇸 Blaine - Lawrence, Kentucky (KY) 41124
🇺🇸 Emerson - Lewis, Kentucky (KY) 41135
🇺🇸 Falcon - Magoffin, Kentucky (KY) 41426
🇺🇸 Dover - Mason, Kentucky (KY) 41034
🇺🇸 Hope - Montgomery, Kentucky (KY) 40334
🇺🇸 Mize - Morgan, Kentucky (KY) 41352
🇺🇸 Clay City - Powell, Kentucky (KY) 40312
🇺🇸 Clearfield - Rowan, Kentucky (KY) 40313
Motorcycle Domestic Destinations
🇺🇸 Morehead - Rowan, Kentucky (KY) 40351
🇺🇸 Maysville - Mason, Kentucky (KY) 41056
A-1 Auto Transport - Domestic Locations
We Strive to Serve Communities in all 50 States.
- ATV FAQAuto ShowsAuto Transport BrokersAuto Transport CarriersBlogBoat FAQCar BrandsCar Classic FAQCar Domestic DestinationsCar Domestic FAQCar International DestinationsCar International FAQCar ModelsDomestic MovingDoor to Door FAQEnclosed FAQFreight InformationHeavy Equipment InformationInternational Moving FAQMilitary FAQMotorcycle BrandsMotorcycle Domestic DestinationsMotorcycle FAQMotorcycle International DestinationsMotorcycle International FAQMotorcycle US StatesMoving CompaniesMoving GuidePressRV FAQTowing FAQ
- 2019 - October2019 - September2019 - August2019 - July2019 - April2019 - March2019 - February2019 - January2018 - December2018 - November2018 - October2018 - September2018 - August2018 - July2018 - June2018 - May2018 - April2018 - March2018 - February2018 - January2017 - December2017 - November2017 - October2017 - September2017 - August