Moving To Or From Lewis-Clark State College
Moving is often described as a challenging process by most people. In fact, the mere mention of moving to someone who recently relocated is enough to cause them to shudder at the memory. However, this should not be the case if you approach it the right way. As a student, you could be planning to move to or from Lewis-Clark State College in the near future. There are many reasons why students like you move. The most common reason is that they are joining a college or university, or they are moving out after completing their undergraduate studies. Whatever the reason for your move, you can rest assured that moving is a process that can be made smooth and stress-free. With our over two decades of experience in the business of moving, you can trust our word. We have moved thousands of families and individuals as well as business entities all over Idaho and the whole of the US with great success.
Accomplishing a seamless student move
Regardless of the bleak outlook on moving out there, we can assure you that your move can be seamless. Follow these tips to achieve that.
- Start accumulating moving boxes: Weeks or even months before your move, start collecting boxes to use for your move. Remember, you are moving on a budget and this is one sure way to cut a few costs. You may ask for boxes from stores such as furniture, grocery and liquor stores. Most of them will be happy to give them away for free.
- Get moving help: Moving is an involving process which you would not be able to undertake by yourself. Why not rope in some family members and friends to help you in the packing and any other processes you cannot handle by yourself? Alternatively, you can hire the services of a moving company.
Valid reasons to use a professional mover for your student move
No move is too small for a professional mover, therefore do not let this be a reason to rule out using the services of a professional mover. Below are a few good reasons why you should use a professional mover.
- Access to moving tools and equipment: Moving requires special tools and equipment such as dollies, hoisting straps, moving trucks and so on. A professional moving company is a one-stop shop for all these equipment; therefore, you don’t have to run around at the last minute searching for any of them.
- Movers understand how to pack a truck: Loading your items on to a truck seems like a no-brainer. However, the way your items are packed onto the moving truck brings about the difference between damaged or broken items and your items arriving in one piece. Furthermore, movers are able to pack your items tightly without damage to save on space.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find the best university mover
Finding the best mover for your needs may be a straightforward process or a mind-boggling one if you don’t know where to begin. These tips should help you get started.
- In-house estimates: A reputable moving company will send a representative to conduct a thorough walk-through at your home to ascertain how much your move will cost. Be wary of companies that are quick to offer you estimates on the phone as these are rarely accurate.
- Do not pay a large deposit: Once you settle on a moving company, do not pay a huge deposit. In fact, a professional moving company will not ask for a huge deposit. Be sure to pay the full amount only after your items have been delivered and you have ascertained their quality is not altered.
A-1 Auto Transport Inc moving services
We offer a host of moving services such as local moving, city to city moving, interstate moving, coast to coast moving, national moving and international moving services. Furthermore, we offer dorm arrangement, apartment moving, furniture disassembly and assembly, affordable moving estimates, pool table and vehicle transportation as well as moving storage.
Why moving with us is your best bet
We are a professional moving company that has been in existence for over twenty years now. Furthermore, we are fully licensed and insured and have an American Moving and Storage Association membership. Besides that, we are a recognized ProMover and our track record is brilliant as our Better Business Bureau ranking shows. We are committed to ensuring that every relocation we handle goes smoothly without any hitches.
Make the right choice
Make the choice to move with us today by calling us via 888-509-3213. You may also contact us by filling out the form found at the top of this page.
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com