Safe And Reliable Leon County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Leon County is situated east of Waco on Interstate 45 in the Claypan area of eastern Central Texas. It is a rural county that offers a peaceful and serene environment to raise a family and set up small businesses. Its economy is dependent on oil, natural gas, lignite coal, poultry, cow-calf production, hay, small grains, and cattle ranching. Recreational activities and sites to visit include Hilltops lake resort, sites of Camino real, Fort Boggy State Park, and deer hunting. Bringing your own car along for a vacation in this county is a great idea as it gives you the flexibility of being able to move around freely. If you would like your car shipped, you should get in touch with A-1 Auto Transport. We are one of the leading auto transporters in the world. We have been shipping cars to or from Leon County for over two decades.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Leon County to Dallas||$126||126 miles||1 - 2 days|
|Leon County to Memphis||$378||504 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Leon County to Kansas City||$509||679 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Albuquerque to Leon County||$581||775 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Phoenix to Leon County||$675||1125 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Los Angeles to Leon County||$897||1496 miles||4 - 6 days|
|New York to Leon County||$960||1600 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Leon County to Portland||$1079||2159 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Leon County
There is no location that A-1 Auto Transport cannot ship to; thanks to our door to door service. The main routes we use when shipping cars to or from Leon County are; Interstate 45, U.S. Highway 79, State Highways 7, 75, and 164. Other nearby locations we ship to close to Leon County include Freestone County to the north, Anderson County to the northeast, Houston County to the east, Madison County to the south, Robertson County to the west, and Limestone County to the northwest.
The best auto shippers are those that are able to provide a variety of services all under one roof. This is precisely what A-1 Auto Transport offers its customers.
- Heavy equipment shipping: Moving heavy equipment can be a pain but when you employ auto carriers like ours, the whole ordeal is a walk in the park. We have sophisticated machines that are capable of shipping bulky equipment to any corner of the world. Here are some types of equipment we’ve helped ship recently, both in the United States and internationally:
- Tractors, combines & farm equipment
- Backhoes and excavators
- Industrial equipment
- Dump trucks
- Hydraulic equipment
- Track loaders & graders
- Pile drivers
- Large trucks & heavy vehicles
- Trenchers & scrapers
- Engineering & agricultural equipment
- Enclosed/ Covered Shipping: Under this service, a vehicle is shipped in a container in order to give it additional protection from the weather or prying eyes. Advantages of using covered shipping include:
- Your car is protected against harsh weather.
- It ensures your car's body paint is protected from dust, dirt, and road debris.
- Additional theft protection especially for valuable vehicles.
For the best-coordinated auto shipping, hire A-1 Auto Transport. Customers shipping cars to or from Leon County can rest easy knowing that they have a team of competent, experienced, and dedicated auto shippers, handling their shipments. Call us on 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy quote.
Zip codes included in Leon County
- 75831 Buffalo
- 75833 Centerville
- 75846 Jewett
- 75846 Leona
- 75855 Oakwood
- 77850 Concord
- 77855 Flynn
- 77865 Marquez
- 77871 Normangee
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
🇺🇸 Buffalo - Leon, Texas (TX) 75831
Our Services and Information
🇺🇸 Donie - Freestone, Texas (TX) 75838
🇺🇸 Crockett - Houston, Texas (TX) 75835
🇺🇸 Buffalo - Leon, Texas (TX) 75831
🇺🇸 Coolidge - Limestone, Texas (TX) 76635
🇺🇸 Midway - Madison, Texas (TX) 75852
🇺🇸 Bremond - Robertson, Texas (TX) 76629
🇺🇸 Huntsville - Walker, Texas (TX) 77320
A-1 Auto Transport - Domestic Locations
We Strive to Serve Communities in all 50 States.
- ATV FAQAuto ShowsAuto Transport BrokersAuto Transport CarriersBlogBoat FAQCar BrandsCar Classic FAQCar Domestic DestinationsCar Domestic FAQCar International DestinationsCar International FAQCar ModelsDomestic MovingDoor to Door FAQEnclosed FAQFreight InformationHeavy Equipment InformationInternational Moving FAQMilitary FAQMotorcycle BrandsMotorcycle Domestic DestinationsMotorcycle FAQMotorcycle International DestinationsMotorcycle International FAQMotorcycle US StatesMoving CompaniesMoving GuidePressRV FAQTowing FAQ
- 2019 - October2019 - September2019 - August2019 - July2019 - April2019 - March2019 - February2019 - January2018 - December2018 - November2018 - October2018 - September2018 - August2018 - July2018 - June2018 - May2018 - April2018 - March2018 - February2018 - January2017 - December2017 - November2017 - October2017 - September2017 - August