- Lenoir Long Distance Moving Companies
- Why hire a moving company?
- Steps to choosing the right mover
- Beware of
- Make your move to Lenoir smooth
- Out of State Movers Near Me
- A-1 Auto Transport services
- Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
- Try us out
Lenoir Long Distance Moving Companies
Lenoir is a city and the county seat of Caldwell County, North Carolina. It goes by the motto ‘where the high country begins.’ This is because it is the entrance to the vast mountainous regions of Brushy, Blue Ridge and Hibriten. The mountains have forests which are a favorite with the residents and tourists for adventure, keeping fit and numerous recreational activities. If you want your move handled in the most efficient manner, engage A-1 Auto Transport. We also deal with auto transportation.
Why hire a moving company?
- Accountability. Moving companies are responsible for all household goods they handle when moving. They account for all your goods by taking an inventory and assessing their value. This ensures there are no losses during the move. They also use professional personnel to handle all items meaning safe and fast services.
- Numerous household goods. Moving numerous items can be stressful and time-consuming. Moving companies have sufficient personnel who are professionally trained to handle multiple household goods. They stick to a moving plan that ensures they handle all tasks efficiently on time. Moving companies also have adequate moving equipment such as forklifts and large trucks that can move very heavy loads in a single trip.
- Swift. Working in huge numbers ensures moving companies use the least time possible handling moves. The personnel work as a team reducing the time taken to handle a single task. Moving companies also have experience which results in increased speed in their activities. They can pack and load your household goods at a faster rate than your helpers would. They use modified trucks that can travel for hundreds of miles without any break downs. The drivers also use the shortest routes to deliver your household goods.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-241-3110 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Steps to choosing the right mover
- Establish the type of services you need. Moves differ from each other according to the items you own, or the services you need. Listing your requirements when looking for a moving company enables you to get the best match.
- Get recommendations from friends, coworkers or relatives who have moved in the past. They can offer sound suggestions if the moving company served them well.
- Check for reliable moving companies at the American Movers and Storage Association. It is the largest moving association in the country with over 3,500 moving companies. They train all their members and monitor their services to ensure they adhere to the Promover programme. They also promote awareness about the importance of using moving companies.
- Perform background checks on the moving company you wish to hire. Some might be involved in moving scams or have low safety ratings. Use the Better Business Bureau which has records of numerous moving companies. If you wish to use additional consumer advocacy sites, ensure they are certified by the certification authorities such as VeriSign.
- Check the company’s registration status, safety rating, pending violations, insurance information and physical address at the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association.
- Companies that ask for more than a 20% deposit.
- Companies with a change of names and address. Some do that to avoid being assessed by the Better Business Bureau.
Make your move to Lenoir smooth
- Plan all activities ahead of time. A long distance move requires at least a 2-3 month preparation period. This will give you enough time to source for adequate supplies and handle other activities efficiently.
- Downsize your move. Separate items you no longer need and sell or donate them. Moving with such items will increase your moving charges and reduce your hauling efficiency.
- Start by packing household goods you will need on the first few days after arrival in an overnight bag. Also, use a clear plastic bin to pack valuables and personal documents and move them under your care.
- Keep all moving receipts with you. Some can be used at the Internal Revenue Service to claim tax benefits.
Out of State Movers Near Me
A-1 Auto Transport services
- State to state moves
- College moves
- Vacation moves
- Storage services
- Apartment relocations
- Piano moves
- Pool table moves
- Office moves
- Corporate relocations
- Furniture moves
- Pet transport
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
Our principles of communication, sustainability and efficiency have enabled us to grow to one of the largest worldwide shipping companies. We have a digitized communication platform that makes communication fast and clear. We are also members of the Smart Way Programme.
Try us out
We would like to hear from you. Call us on 1-888-241-3110 or get us at A-1 Auto Transport and experience incredible moving services. Fill out the form at the top of our page and get a free no-obligation quote.