Safe And Reliable Lemoore Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Located in Kings County California, the City of Lemoore is a safe and serene place to live and work in. It is home to the Naval Air Station Lemoore which houses F-35 fighter jet and the F/A 18 Super Hornet. Some of its attractions include the Sarah A. Mooney Memorial Museum, Lemoore raceway, and the Tachi Palace Casino. If you are thinking of relocating, visiting or shipping cars to or from Lemoore, get in touch with A-1 Auto Transport to help you do it. We are one of the most reliable shipping companies in America. Our customers get to enjoy fast, efficient and on-time deliveries. Our staff is capable of hauling any item to locations across the globe.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Lemoore to San Diego||$319||319 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Lemoore to Salt Lake City||$599||799 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Lemoore to Omaha||$997||1663 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Charlotte to Lemoore||$1011||2528 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Chicago to Lemoore||$1063||2126 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Memphis to Lemoore||$1141||1902 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Lemoore to Atlanta||$1142||2284 miles||6 - 8 days|
|New York to Lemoore||$1162||2907 miles||7 - 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Lemoore
When you are experienced as we are, no shipping job or location is too daunting to deliver to. Our transport routes are carefully chosen in order to ensure that our customers get quality services. The main routes we often use when shipping cars to or from Lemoore are California State Routes 41 and 198.
Thanks to our increased capacity, we are now able to ship to the nearby town and cities which include Hanford, Corcoran, Kingsburg, Selma, Tulare, Parlier, Visalia, Reedley, Dinuba, Avenal, Sanger, Fresno, Farmersville, Kerman, and Coalinga.
There are plenty of shipping options to choose from in our shipping catalog. We have had numerous customers having a difficult time in choosing a service. Our customer care agents are however, always ready to assist you in choosing which service best suits your purpose. Some of our services include:
- Interstate car towing
- International and domestic moving services
- Military POV shipping
- Terminal to terminal transport
- Door to door pick-up and deliveries
- International shipping
- Port to port shipping
- Covered shipping
- Open-air transport
Types of vehicles that we ship
We ship a wide variety of vehicles. Some of them include:
- Trucks such as classic and vintage trucks, tow trucks, semi and commercial trucks, delivery trucks, fire trucks etc.
- Luxury vehicles
- Sports cars
- Motorcycles ranging from dirt bikes, Harley Davidson, to racing bikes
- Boats which include speedboats, catamarans, jet skis, hovercraft and other watercraft
- Planes and aircraft
- Electric vehicles
- Golf carts
- All-terrain vehicles
How to prepare your vehicle for the shipping process
- Cleaning your vehicle both in and out to ensure that any kind of damage, no matter how minute can be noticed. Take pictures as you document them to act as evidence should the need arise.
- Remove all aftermarket installations and personal items from the vehicle. They are not covered by the insurance and can be easily damaged or stolen.
- You should remove toll tags and parking passes to prevent them from accumulating charges as the vehicle passes through toll stations.
- Ensuring that your vehicle is serviced by a qualified mechanic. He should check tires for proper inflation, fix any leaks, replenish all fluids, and make sure the battery is fully charged.
- Only leave about a quarter tank of gas in the vehicle. More fuel will attract more charges.
- Make spare car keys in case they get lost during shipping.
- Disable your alarm system.
Common problems that arise during the shipping process
Even though we have over 25 years of shipping experience, we cannot prevent all the problems that occur during shipping. Here are a few common ones that we can help you avoid:
- Incorrect address. During shipping, you may get overwhelmed by the amount of paperwork that you have to fill in. This may sometimes lead to people omitting or misspelling their new addresses. This may cause your vehicle to be shipped to a different location. Always ensure that you counter-check your address.
- Late deliveries. This is the most common complaint auto shippers get. There are many reasons that are out of the shippers' control that may cause your vehicle to be late. Some of them include bad weather, accidents, breakdowns, tire bursts etc.
- Your vehicle doesn't meet certain travel-specific requirements. Always make sure that you ask your shipper for any limitations or rules that they may have before embarking on the move.
Choose A-1 Auto Transport
For the most affordable and on-time deliveries, ship with A-1 Auto Transport. We'll take great care of your shipment and even insure it for full-value replacement.
Get in touch with us
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org