Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Leesburg, Florida
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Leesburg Safe and Reliable Automobile Shipping Services
Leesburg is the oldest city in Lake County, Florida and is a very historical town. Architecture dating back to the 1800’s can be seen throughout the city as well as beautiful gardens and parks.
Leesburg is an economically developed city and has massive amounts of property and business development area as well as utility companies that have won awards for being some of the best in the nation. The city works hard to promote locally owned small business in order to help provide a great quality of life for residents.
Leesburg has an international airport, historic and scenic family oriented neighborhoods, a large downtown district that stays busy throughout the week and several parks and recreation facilities for individuals and families to enjoy. Its close proximity to Orlando and Tampa help make Leesburg one of the best places in Florida to live.
The City of Leesburg owns Venetian Cove Marina, a waterfront park that has boat access, charcoal barbecue grills, a fishing pier, canoes, showers and wet slips for personal boats. Venetian Cove Marina also has a full-time boat service company, Holiday Marine Services, on site for boat maintenance and repair year round.
Automobile Transport in Leesburg
When you’re making plans to schedule your car for automobile transport, there are a few important things to keep in mind that should be taken care before the car is loaded for delivery:
- Insurance – Be sure to ask to see the company proof of insurance before you agree to their service contract. While it is a usually standard procedure to have insurance for shipping available, not all companies offer it. Making presumptions that it is included can be daunting if the car is in an accident during shipment and you find out after the fact that no insurance was in the car during shipment.
- Adjust Your Fuel Level – You want to make sure the car is ready to drive as soon as it is delivered as well as ensuring that the weight is not too heavy during transport. Transport includes vehicle weight in the shipment bill. You will want to make sure the fuel level as roughly a quarter tank so you will have enough to drive, but no more than that so it will not add extra weight to the shipping bill.
- Clean the Car – Your car will go through a pre-delivery/pre-load inspection to check for any signs of damage. A clean car is easier to spot damage and making sure it is clean before loading will also help spot signs of damage when the car reaches the delivery point.
- Exterior – If you have anything on the exterior of your automobile that can be easily removed, then remove it prior to shipping. Cars are exposed during transport, especially when using open carriers, and items like removable tool boxes, tow packages or additional lighting can easily be taken while on the road when the carrier needs to stop for fuel or other things.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Key West Automobile Transportation and Moving Services Directory
2372 Old Combee Rd 103, Lakeland, Florida, 33805
Cento Family Moving and Storage
2578 Clark St Ste. 5, Apopka, Florida 32703
S Van Lines Inc.
4208 Greystone Drive, Clermont, Florida, 34711
Other Leesburg Information
City of Leesburg Website – This website has excellent information on the city for residents as well as visitors. From a brief analogy of the city to recreation, employment, and utilities.
Leesburg includes ZIP codes:
34748, 34749, 34788, 34789.