Safe And Reliable Lee County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Lee County is located in the southern region of the state of Georgia. This county is part of the Albany Metropolitan Area. Locations in the county, such as Smithville and Leesburg, are common destinations for car carriers. As one of the best auto shippers in Georgia, A-1 Auto Transport provides the services of shipping cars to or from Lee County.
Read on to learn more about our services and why you should hire us.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Lee County to Baton Rouge||$496||496 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Columbus to Lee County||$549||732 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Lee County to Washington, D.C.||$552||736 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Chicago to Lee County||$660||881 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Lee County to Minneapolis||$777||1295 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Colorado Springs to Lee County||$930||1551 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Lee County to Tuscon||$1054||1758 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Los Angeles to Lee County||$1121||2243 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Shipping services in Lee County
We provide our full range of shipping services in Lee County. The most common services in the county are:
- Intrastate and interstate car shipping – not only are we experts in shipping cars within the state of Georgia, but also to and from locations in all US states.
- Truck shipping – we have carriers that ship large vehicles such as trucks and buses. We commonly ship pickup trucks and delivery trucks to locations in Lee County.
- Moving services – we provide comprehensive moving services. Whether you are relocating to a nearby location or to an out of state location, we will sort you.
Affordable car shipping
One of the main advantages of hiring us to provide the services of shipping cars to or from Lee County is affordable shipping rates. Compare our quote to quotes from other good auto shippers and you will realize how affordable we are.
As you wait for a response to your quote request, check if you qualify for any of our discounts. We offer seasonal discounts, especially during the summer. Also, we have year-round discounts for college students, military personnel, seniors, and anyone shipping multiple cars to the same destination.
Wide range of car transportation options
Another reason you should hire us is the fact that we give you a wide range of shipping options. This way, you get to choose services that match your specific needs and budget. These options are:
- Enclosed and open transport – these are our methods of shipping. Open transport is cheaper than enclosed transport. The extra cost of enclosed transport is worth as it shields your car from harsh weather conditions and road debris.
- Door-to-door and terminal shipping – these are the pickup and delivery options. With the door-to-door service, we pick and deliver your car to locations of your choice. Terminal shipping requires you to drop-off and pick your car at any of our terminals.
- Expedited shipping – this service fast-tracks the shipping process giving you guaranteed pickup and delivery dates.
Safe car shipping
Since the safety of your car is one of your main concerns, we make it one of our top priorities. We handle the cars of our customers with a lot of care. And since we are insured, any damages are easily compensated. You can check our safety records and insurance status on this page.
Call us today
If you are looking for companies shipping cars to or from Lee County, you are in the right place. With over 20 years of experience in the transport industry, you can trust we know what we are doing. We have the required resources to safely deliver your car on time. And, our quality services are available at affordable shipping rates. To book our services, call us today. In the meantime, request a free quote on this page.
Zip codes included in Lee County
- 31763 Leesburg
- 31787 Smithville
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com