Lebanon Long Distance Moving Companies
Whatever the reason you choose to move, choose a moving company to assist with the process. In Lebanon, the county seat of Warren County, Ohio, are several landmarks such as the Golden lamb Inn which has hosted a dozen presidents. There is also the Harmon Golf Club, and Glendower Historic Mansion all which are dated over one hundred years old. If you have planned to move to Lebanon, choose A-1 Auto Transport as your preferred moving and auto transport company.
Why you need a professional moving company
- Peace of mind: There are numerous tasks that you need to handle professionally and ensure the set time is adhered to. If you lack the time, skills or experience, the process can be stressful. Moving companies handle moves regularly; hence know all the stresses associated with moving. They can handle your move accident-free and within your timeline. They also communicate with you and update you of their progress to keep you at ease.
- Accountability: Once you hire a moving company, the responsibility of your household goods falls on them. This ensures they handle the move professionally to avoid delays or any other inefficiency that could lead to accidents. Moving companies create an inventory of all the items they move and cover them using insurance. Compared to a self-move, your friends cannot be held accountable for the safety of your household goods or time used when moving.
- Saves time: Moving companies work fast to use the least amount of time handling each move. They have acquired numerous skills over the years they have handled moves. They also have the right moving equipment which ensures you are left with ample time to attend to other personal matters during your move.
Factors to consider when hiring a moving company
Use the American Movers and Storage Association to search for moving companies in the country. The association has a large directory of all types of moving companies. Their members are preferred since they are well trained and operate according to a set code of ethics.
Key in a mover’s carrier number at Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association to check their:
- Safety rating. It should be satisfactorily-preferably above the national average.
- Household goods moving license. All state to state moving companies should have a valid permit that is renewed after every two years.
- Moving resources. A moving company should have a sufficient number of drivers and trucks.
Check the consumer complaints of a company at the Better Business Bureau. The organization handles over one million cases involving moving companies each year. They also have business profiles of over 6,000 moving companies. Go to the moving companies page to view the complaints lodged against it. Avoid movers with multiple complaints.
Ask for quotations from different moving companies and make a comparison. This helps you establish the average rates of moving services. To help you choose the best quote, educate yourself about moves at the United States Department of Transport. Be on the lookout for insurance, a fixed delivery window and affordable moving rates.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Tips for an easy move to Lebanon
- Understand the type of services you require. This helps you plan your move better. It also enables you get the services which match your requirements.
- Create a moving plan and take at least two months to prepare for your move. This includes hiring a moving company, packing your household goods and handling any other tasks. This makes your move organized and efficient.
- Ensure you are 90% ready before moving day. All items should have been packed and placed in a central location a day before. This ensures the mover spends the least time handling your move which in turn reduces the moving cost.
- On moving day, make the company’s personnel work easier by clearing pathways, helping with lighter tasks and reserving a convenient parking spot.
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
We have a passion for moving since joining the industry over 25 years ago. This ensures we handle your items as if they were our own. Our personnel is professionally trained and have extensive moving experience. With A-1 Auto Transport, you are assured of safety, speed and efficiency.
Our moving services
- Affordable long distance moves
- Local moves
- Furniture moves
- Storage services
- Corporate relocations
- Vacation moves
- Commercial moves
- College moves
- Piano moves
- Military moves
- Senior moves
Try us today
Call us on 1-888-509-3213 and schedule your move. Fill out the form at the top of our page and join the thousands of customers who have received our great discounts.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.