- Lebanon Long Distance Moving Companies
- The Best Tips To Reduce The Stress Of Moving
- Benefits Of Hiring A Professional Moving Company
- Ways To Find A Reliable Moving Company
- Our Services
- Why Choose Us?
- Relocating Soon?
Lebanon Long Distance Moving Companies
Planning a move to Lebanon soon? No need to worry. With A-1 Auto Transport, all your moving problems will be handled by real professionals. Based in New Hampshire, we offer a wide range of premium services including vehicle transport. We promise to make timely deliveries and guide you throughout the process.
The best tips to reduce the stress of moving
- If you are moving your refrigerator, unplug it and let it defrost at least 24 hours prior to moving. Clean it thoroughly and wipe dry any liquids to prevent the growth of mildew. If you can, have it serviced and checked by technicians.
- Start packing early so that there is less work when the day finally approaches. Seek the help of your friends; they will help you reduce on the workload.
- Folding rugs is not advisable. Instead, roll them up and wrap them using cling film. Tape the carpets and rugs well using quality tape and you are good to go.
- Pack electronics in their original boxes if you still have them. Alternatively, use heavy duty padding materials to protect them from getting damaged during transit. Make sure to label boxes carrying fragile items for the movers to know how to handle them.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Benefits of hiring a professional moving company
- Better organizers. Professional movers know how to coordinate when planning a move. If it is a long distance move, they have all the requirements to cross to another state and have the resources to make their work easier. The movers have a strong team that works hard to ensure everything runs smoothly from start to finish.
- Packing supplies. Most people underestimate the amount of space they will need while moving and don’t have a clue as to the number of boxes they require. When you hire a mover, you can be sure the packing process will be efficient and nothing will be left behind. They are careful and will deliver your stuff without a scratch or dent.
- Skills and convenience. With a DIY move, you might have a hard time fitting out bulky and awkwardly shaped household items from the house. But this is a no-brainer for the movers. They have the skills to safely carry them through tight spaces and know how to arrange them in the trucks so that they don’t shift while in transit.
- Economical. For your move to be efficient, you need special equipment and packing supplies. Hiring them can be very expensive and you'll be better off working with a professional mover. They will provide these materials plus; they are responsible for your move which means they have to repair or replace any damaged item.
Ways to find a reliable moving company
A company that has been in business for many years will have many customers who have used its services. Request for references from the mover you intend to hire to get their views and opinions. You can also find out what other people are saying by checking out online reviews from trusted sites such as the Better Business Bureau and Angie’s List.
Make sure your mover is operating legally. Check its credentials with the FMCSA and verify if they are updated. Long distance movers must have a valid USDOT Number clearly displayed on their trucks and websites. For local movers, regulations vary from one state to another. Check yours here.
Only work with a company that you believe is a good fit for your moving needs. Ask as many questions as possible to learn more about their services, scope of coverage and moving rates. You want a company you can rely on to complete your move without complications. Remember to confirm the details of your contract before signing it to avoid issues later on.
- Corporate moving
- Residential moving
- Vehicle transport
- Long distance moving
- Door to door moving
- Military relocation
- Furniture relocation
- Packing supplies
Why choose us?
We have over two decades in the moving business and you can be confident that we know everything about moving. Our moving plans have been tested and proven to work perfectly thanks to a team of hardworking and dedicated experts. We are here to make sure your move is as seamless as possible and have put in place measures to overcome obstacles that may arise along the way. Trust A-1 Auto Transport for convenient, affordable and reliable services.
Hire us today and we will move you in style. Contact us on 888-509-3213 for more details. Get free moving estimates by completing the form at the top of this page.