Lebanon Long Distance Moving Companies
While some people relocate for family reasons others are looking for better living conditions. Relocating is a daunting task but with the right moving company, it will be exciting. With over 25 years in the industry, we have gained a rich experience and can guarantee to complete your move to Lebanon fast. We specialize in various services including vehicle transport.
Hacks to make moving easy
- Transfer your utilities a few days before moving out. Make arrangements in advance to avoid paying bills for services you didn't use. You also need to have your new house connected before moving in.
- There are items movers are not allowed to move. These include paint, gasoline, acid, aerosols and other hazardous materials. Find a safe way to dispose of them or give away to your friends and neighbors.
- Inform your bank, doctor, business contacts and family members of your intention to move. Visit the local post office to fill out a Change of Address form and send them the new address. This is to keep communications alive and to continue receiving your monthly magazine subscriptions.
- Don’t replenish your food supply one week to moving day. Instead, use up food from your freezer and kitchen to avoid wastage. Perishable food can damage the other items and will spoil before you get to your new home.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why hire a professional moving company?
- Storage services: Professional movers provide storage facilities where you can keep your items for a specified period. The facilities are secure and climate controlled making it safe and conducive to store your belongings. With flexible payment options, you have the freedom to pick them whenever you're ready.
- Your safety: Carrying boxes and heavy items from one point to another can cause back pain and sore muscles. However, when you hire a professional moving company, you can relax as they do the heavy lifting. They are skilled and have the techniques to take on such tasks without much struggle. This way, the risk of injuries is minimized.
- Reduces stress: Having the help of experts will save you from stress. You don’t want to do all the packing, loading and unloading. This is a task movers are trained to do efficiently and if you employ their services, you can sit back and relax as they do the hard work for you.
- Customer relations: Moving companies have highly qualified personnel who handle every customer with respect. They are courteous, professional and always willing to help. If you have any issues or questions, you can be sure to receive the best advice from them. The movers will take care of your move and ensure that you enjoy every bit of it.
Steps to choose the right moving company
Seek recommendations from your friends, co-workers, and neighbors who have recently moved. Write down the various companies they suggest and do your own research to pick a company you're comfortable working with. Ask if they cover the area you're relocating to and what their prices are. Note that your preferences may differ from that of your friends, thus don’t pick a company without checking it out.
To get other people’s perspectives, read the comments of past customers through trusted review sites such as the Better Business Bureau and Yelp. Customers review and rate movers based on their moving experiences. A reputable mover has a high score and a majority of positive comments.
Learn more about your mover by checking out its history records. The FMCSA website has valuable information on moving companies such as their registration details, address and their location. The agency is responsible for registering and licensing moving companies. Long distance movers are issued a USDOT Number which acts as a permit to cross state borders.
- Vehicle transport
- Long distance moving
- Storage services
- Coast to coast moving
- Military relocation
- Office relocation
- International moves
- Packing supplies
Why hire us?
We are customer focused moving company that prioritizes customer satisfaction. We do a follow up on our clients to ensure they received the best services. Our goal is to give you an unforgettable moving experience and help you settle fast. A-1 Auto Transport offers services you can rely on. With modern equipment and trained experts, you can be confident that your transition will be comfortable.
Make your reservation
Don’t wait until it’s too late. Book your date today by calling us on 888-509-3213. To get free moving quotes, remember to fill out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org