Anytime you’re interested in shipping out several cars at once to another country, you’ll have to hire professional transport services to complete the task.
It doesn’t matter how many cars you want to ship, find an international transporter with a successful history in the industry. They are your only hope at shipping a car to Sierra Leone from the U.S. lawfully.
Shipping out more than one car to Sierra Leone may qualify you for discounts or special promotions. It never hurts to ask the customer service representative on the phone while you’re collecting quotes what types of specials they have running. They can also explain the cheapest and most effective ways to ship the cars.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
The Only Transport Service able to Ship Multiple Cars.
There is only one shipping method that is used to carry out the task of delivering several vehicles to a seaport together. This effective method is RO/RO transport. This is an open-air shipping method that costs less and most often purchased by dealerships and manufacturers. Even though there is very little protection provided for the cars as they ship to Sierra Leone, it is unlikely that they’ll suffer any harm. Just in case, all transporters carry insurance coverage for their customers.
Preparing the Cars for Transport.
- Make sure they are cleaned inside and outside completely.
- Remove any unnecessary items to avoid access weight. Leave only the spare tire, car jack, and floor mats behind in each vehicle.
- Take pictures of the cars and write down any damages done to each one. Use your documentation as a reference during your final inspection.
- Fill all fluids other than the gas. The gas shouldn’t read over ¼ full in the fuel tank and all tires should be filled with air.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?