Believe it or not, there are many customers who use a transport service for shipping out multiple cars at once. Without the tools, ships or experience, it would be impossible to take on the process of shipping cars to Rwanda alone.
It’s only natural to think that using professionals to ship your vehicles to another country would be expensive. The truth is, the rates for shipping services are reasonable and worth managing your budget.
Any reputable transport company only has one goal and that is to deliver their customers’ vehicles to their new homes safe and sound. For all international deliveries, the vehicles must be secured aboard a ship. There is only one common shipping service that can provide a shipping service for many vehicles at the same time. This transport method is used most frequently by auto dealerships and manufacturers.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Ship Your Cars with the RO/RO Method.
The RO/RO (roll-on/roll-off) shipping method is the least expensive and easiest way to deliver so many vehicles at once. This form of shipping demands that all vehicles are empty with only a car jack, spare tire and floor mats left inside. Dealerships and manufacturers obviously don’t have to worry about the elimination of clutter in the cars before their transport.
When the day of transport arrives, the cars are loaded onto a large freight ship. They will remain secured to the top of the ship for the entire trip to Rwanda. Even though there is a lack of protection from outside conditions when RO/RO shipping is used, damages are rarely ever a concern. The transport professionals provide insurance coverage for all your cars being shipped as an extra precaution. However, you must call the Embassy of Rwanda to see if open air shipping services are permitted at their ports or any nearby.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?