Learn about Shipping a Car to Zimbabwe from the US
The only way to ship a car to Zimbabwe successfully is by hiring an auto transport company with a history of successful overseas deliveries.
Using the latest transport equipment and ensuring the condition of your car through insurance coverage, you can rest assured that your car will be delivered into Zimbabwe safely.
You can save yourself a load of stress and money by hiring professionals and it’s easy to set up! Simply begin researching the overseas transporters nearby. Find a company with a great reputation for international shipping services and gather a few quotes.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Reasons to Ship a Car to Zimbabwe.
There are numerous reasons to ship a car to Zimbabwe aside from the ones previously mentioned. The fact you will have a vehicle of your own with you is almost reason enough.
- Shipping companies are supposed to carry insurance coverage on the customers’ vehicles. This gives an increased amount of protection during the vehicle’s travels.
- Their employees are highly trained and experienced individuals.
- They have all the equipment and sea freights necessary to conduct the job right.
- The staff will help you obtain all of the requested documentation for Customs to assure the car’s clearance.
- They’ll help you find the right method of transport for the vehicle and even make suggestions based on their knowledge.
- Ensure a safe and secure shipping process, from the United States to whatever country you want the vehicle sent to.
Although the employees of the international transporter will assist you with preparing for the transport, it is always in your best interest to call the Embassy of Zimbabwe. Calling them will allow you to learn more about the rules and regulations for import into the country.