If your intention is to stay in Angola for months or even years, you might want to consider shipping your vehicle there. International car shipping is easy and affordable and will save you from overpaying for public transport.
Navigating through the country in the luxury of your own car will also help you gain a deeper understanding of the road network.
The roadways in other countries are different outside of the U.S. So make sure to study on how to drive safely in the country. Depending on customs rules and regulations and the method used, your vehicle may not be eligible for transport. Contact the Embassy of Angola for the latest import laws and tax rates.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Shipping Services for Overseas Auto Transports.
- Roll on Roll off – The RO/RO method is the most common way to ship a car outside of the U.S. After your vehicle has been inspected, it will be loaded onto the deck of the vessel and secured. With this option, all personal items must be removed from the vehicle. Items left inside of the vehicle cannot be insured by the shipping company.
- Container – This is not as popular due to its price. This is the most secure shipping solution available. Your vehicle will be behind locked doors for the entire trip protected against the elements. Shippers are permitted to load other household goods into their vehicles and the extra space of the container. This shipping method is especially useful for anyone permanently relocating.
How Much Does Overseas Car Shipping Cost?
There are a lot of different factors that come into the picture when calculating a total for shipping a car overseas. Distance, the method used, and the make and model all make up a part of the bill. Reputable companies offer deals and have flexible prices.
Collect quotes from at least a couple transport businesses. Avoid transporters that don’t have a website or offer prices that sound too good to be true. Also, make sure that your vehicle is being handled by a company that specializes in auto transport before allowing the car to ship to Angola.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- What Makes Us Better?