Safe And Reliable Lea County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Lea County got hived off from Eddy and Chaves counties. It has a great mix of parks and recreational facilities, schools and industries. The biggest oil field in the state of New Mexico is found here in Lea. The transportation system is great with a good mix of airport, airfields and a superb road network. The relatively flat terrain and warm climate make for great outdoor activities. To get your car transported reliably, book your services with A-1 Auto Transport. We are dependable when it comes to shipping cars to or from Lea County.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Lea County to Tuscon||$411||548 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Houston to Lea County||$437||583 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Lea County to Los Angeles||$619||1032 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Pierre to Lea County||$713||951 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Lea County to Minneapolis||$745||1242 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Charlotte to Lea County||$863||1439 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Lea County to Miami||$1036||1727 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Lea County||$1044||1741 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Who we are
- There is no brand of car that one can think of that we cannot ship. We are the best when it comes to shipping electric cars. Most transporters charge expensively when dealing with such cars. A-1 Auto Transport handles your car just like any other. We give it extra care at no extra charges.
- We are a comprehensive automobile transportation service. When shipping cars to or from Lea County, trucks, oversized vehicles and machinery are never far from the conversation. We can handle motorcycle shipping, trucks, RVs, tour buses and many others. Learn more from this link on our website.
- We are good with cars and with people. We know it because our customers say it. We help families, professionals, moving companies, car dealerships and private corporations with their car transportation. Some of these reviews are going to make you feel eager to work with us.
Choose us today!
- Ship from anywhere in New Mexico or across the US with A-1 Auto Transport. Shipping cars to or from Lea County on the domestic market is more common. We have tailor-made open and enclosed transportation options to fit your needs.
- Ship your car from anywhere in the world. We will help you work through the customs, documentation and regulations when shipping your car internationally. Our transportation and logistics options include roll-on/roll-off and container shipping. We have air freight and cheap sea freight services to meet your budget and lead times.
- Easy delivery options. There is a door-to-door service for when you conveniently want your car delivered to your home or office. You just have to pay an extra fee for this service. When you mind so much about keeping your costs lower, then the terminal-to-terminal option is a good choice. You will drop your car at one of the selected transportation depots and pick it up from a depot in the destination.
- Work with a licensed and bonded auto transport company. This has several advantages including that of protecting you as a consumer. Checking for these details is quite easy. Go to the US Department of Transportation’s website and type in the MC or DOT numbers for the car carrier. Auto transport brokers do not have DOT numbers so when dealing with a broker, check for their MC number.
Find your affordable choice here
Our quotes are non-obligatory. You can choose to opt in or opt out any time. Get a free auto shipping quote by going to the A-1 Auto Transport website or call 1-800-452-2880 today.
Zip codes included in Lea County
- 88114- Crossroads
- 88213- Caprock
- 88231- Eunice
- 88240- Hobbs
- 88241- Hobbs
- 88242- Hobbs
- 88244- Hobbs
- 88252- Hobbs
- 88260- Lovington
- 88262- McDonald
- 88264- Maljamar
- 88265- Monument
- 88267- Tatum
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
🇺🇸 Crossroads - Lea, New Mexico (NM) 88114
Our Services and Information
Motorcycle Domestic Destinations
A-1 Auto Transport - Domestic Locations
We Strive to Serve Communities in all 50 States.
- ATV FAQAuto ShowsAuto Transport BrokersAuto Transport CarriersBlogBoat FAQCar BrandsCar Classic FAQCar Domestic DestinationsCar Domestic FAQCar International DestinationsCar International FAQCar ModelsDomestic MovingDoor to Door FAQEnclosed FAQFreight InformationHeavy Equipment InformationInternational Moving FAQMilitary FAQMotorcycle BrandsMotorcycle Domestic DestinationsMotorcycle FAQMotorcycle International DestinationsMotorcycle International FAQMotorcycle US StatesMoving CompaniesMoving GuidePressRV FAQTowing FAQ
- 2019 - December2019 - October2019 - September2019 - August2019 - July2019 - April2019 - March2019 - February2019 - January2018 - December2018 - November2018 - October2018 - September2018 - August2018 - July2018 - June2018 - May2018 - April2018 - March2018 - February2018 - January2017 - December2017 - November2017 - October2017 - September