Le Mars Long Distance Moving Companies
The process of packing can be exhausting and challenging but with the help of professionals, your move will go smoothly. Let your move to Le Mars, the ‘Ice Cream Capital of the World’ be stress-free by hiring A-1 Auto Transport. Visit our office in Iowa to book your date and let us do the hard work for you. We also offer vehicle transport.
Tips to help you relocate with ease
- Visit the new place a few days before moving in to make sure everything is in order. Check if there are any minor repairs on the walls or floor and have them fixed. Ensure there is water and electricity to avoid inconveniences.
- Use up all the food before moving day. Clear your fridge and clean it thoroughly to avoid the growth of mildew. If you still have some food left, you can make a donation to charity homes nearby.
- If there are items you haven’t used in over a year, you probably don’t need them. Give them away or hold a garage sale. You can purchase new items when you get to your destination.
- Gather plenty of boxes that are brand new and have strong edges. This will keep your items from falling out when you lift the boxes. You also need to have other packing materials like sealing tape and bubble wrap before you start packing. Having enough packing materials will help you pack efficiently.
long distance interstate moving companies in Le Mars
4 reason why you need a professional moving company
- Proper handling: Moving delicate and fragile items is tricky and without the necessary skills, you may end up breaking or damaging your prized possessions. Hiring a professional moving company ensures your belongings are handled by trained experts who use high-quality packing materials to keep them safe. Don’t risk the safety of your items, let the professionals handle them.
- Save time and money: With professional movers, you don’t have to take time off work to plan your move. The movers will take care of the moving process, pack your items and load them into the trucks. They will safely transport and unload them at your new house. Your work routine will progress without any interruptions.
- Cost-effective: Movers give free quotes to clients upon request. The estimates are calculated based on some factors such as distance and how much stuff you own. The amount you pay covers all the expenses and you won’t have to pay anything extra. When you move on your own, there are things you may undervalue thus costing you more in the long run.
- Insurance: There’s nothing as important as protecting your belongings during a move. Anything can happen and you want to be ready. Hiring a professional moving company makes them accountable for your items and in case of any damages or loss, you’ll be eligible for compensation.
How to find a reliable moving company
A reputable mover does not request for a large deposit before the move. You’re only supposed to make payment after a successful delivery of your items to your destination. This way, you have control over how and when your items will be delivered.
Make sure your mover has complied with the government regulations. The FMCSA is responsible for the registration and licensing of moving companies. Check their database to confirm the credentials of your moving company. Interstate movers need to have a USDOT Number and MC Number. Movers operating within the state borders should be licensed by their respective states.
Check the ratings of your potential moving company with the Better Business Bureau. High ratings mean the company delivers quality services and maintains good customer relationships. Movers who have several complaints filed against them should be avoided.
We offer these services
- Long distance moving
- Military relocation
- Door to door moving
- Vehicle transport
- Office relocation
- Full-service (packing and unpacking)
- Pet transport
- Residential moving
- Cheap Le Mars movers
Why choose A-1 Auto Transport?
We provide the best support to our clients before, during and after a move. With modern equipment and state-of-the-art technology, the safety and security of your items are guaranteed. Our staff works hard to ensure there are no delays in delivery of your belongings. We put your interest first by offering services that are tailored just for you. A-1 Auto Transport is the go-to moving company for fast, reliable and convenient services.
For more information about the services available to you, call us now on 888-509-3213. Get free moving estimates by filling out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.