Le Havre, France International Moving Services
The city of Le Havre is one of northern France’s most important ports and is located in the Normandy Region near the confluence of the English Channel and the Seine River. It is best known for its maritime history and its reinforced concrete style of architecture. Relocations overseas are best handled by an experienced France international moving service that has the expertise and skilled personnel to perform such a daunting task. Suffice it to say, there is a great deal more to consider when you’re moving across an ocean rather than across town.
Helpful Tips to Make Your International Move Easy
Planning and preparation are essential to a stress-free relocation experience. The following helpful tips could make your international move considerably easier:
- Start planning and preparing at least 90 days in advance – the key to a smooth transition to Le Havre, or any other French city for that matter, is planning and preparation. This is the time to work out all the kinks of your move so to speak and familiarize yourself with every detail of your move. Some of the more important tasks include:
- deciding what items to take and what to leave behind
- getting your passport and residential visa in order
- learning about establishing residency in France
- shipping your vehicles
Whether you’re relocating to Le Havre or any other city in France, you should start planning and preparing no less than 90 days in advance of your departure date.
- Learn all you can about your destination – when moving overseas, there is a lot to learn before your journey begins. As your international relocation specialists, we can assist you throughout the planning and preparation stages up to moving into to your Le Havre home. The USDOT or US Department of Transportation is just one of several websites that provide key information about overseas shipping.
- Stay in communication with moving company – no matter what stage of the process you’re in, you’ll have access to a representative of the moving company whenever it’s needed. The moving company should have a state-of-the-art tracking system so you can monitor the status of your shipment from start to finish.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why is there a need for professional France moving company?
As moving abroad is a complex task, you will need expert guidance to put everything in place. From organizing the move to taking case of the logistics and legalities of the move, having the right moving company can assist you with it. From packing to delivering your goods in Le Havre, they will do it all. However, you might want to look at some of the key aspects to consider before working with a moving service:
- Make sure it is insured, licensed and accredited by the Better Business Bureau
- Read online reviews about its service
- Compare moving quotes and associated services before shortlisting any movers.
When you work with a France international moving service that moves businesses and commercial establishments, apart from homes, you can have a hassle free move. That is because they offer these services:
- Business/residential moves
- Organizing the move
- Immigration and visa/work permit assistance
- Car shipping services
- Insured transportation of goods
- 24/7 customer service
Hiring A-1 Auto Transport
With over 20 years of experience in international moving and shipping, we know that as your international moving and shipping specialists, our world class performance standards will ensure the smoothest transition possible when relocating to Le Havre, France. For more information about our relocation services, please contact A-1 Auto Transport today.
Other Le Havre, France International Moving Services
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.