Lawrence Long Distance Moving Companies
The city of Lawrence is located in Essex County and has 80,000 residents. It began as a refuge for immigrants running from discrimination and persecution. Lawrence has different cultures which celebrate their heritage in various festivals annually. The city has welcoming residents and safe environments for businesses. If you need to begin a family, move to Lawrence and live in a serene environment. There are facilities for kids in the city and neighbouring cities. Lawrence is surrounded by affluent neighbourhoods which rank it among the best cities in Massachusetts. The Den Rock Park has climbing and nature trails which are common with fitness and adventure enthusiasts. You can also view historic structures at the Heritage State Park. Long distance moves are a specialty of A-1 Auto Transport. We also deal with auto transport.
Why you need a moving company
- Bulky items: Moving items like pianos and pool tables is cumbersome. These items can easily overpower you and cause bodily-harm. You require experience and skill to safely handle such items. Professional movers such as A-1 Auto Transport have professionally trained personnel who dismantle the items and move them in bits. They also use winches, trolleys and ramps to efficiently load the items.
- Expensive items: Items such as heirlooms, fine china are valuable and delicate. They should be moved under high-safety standards and watchful eyes. Moving companies have personnel that is specialized in packing, loading and transporting items. This ensures the items are handled by the best personnel. The items are also covered under full-value supplemental insurance which repays the entire value in case of damage or misplacements.
- Keep your friends happy: You require help from friends when packing and loading items. Some may be unwilling to help for personal reasons, while the others may work sluggishly. In case your friends break items, they are not liable to repay since they are helping with your move.
- Find the best moving company in Lawrence: Ask for suggestions from friends or relatives who have dealt with moving companies. You can get solid recommendations if they understand the type of move you require. Check for experienced state to state movers at the AMSA. They thoroughly assess all moving companies before registration. The members have to adhere to professionalism and incredible service delivery. Choose members with more than 10 years of experience.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Check the business profile of a moving company at Better Business Bureau. The organization conducts assessments and rates moving companies in the country. They are revered for professionalism and efficiency. Choose members accredited by the organization since they operate within stipulated rules and regulations. In case of disagreements you are sure of an honest resolution process.
Ask for quotations from at least 3 movers and make a comparison. Check how the company charges for packing and loading. If it’s not within your reach, you can call friends to help with packing.
Avoid moving companies:
- That send estimates without conducting a walk-through
- That lack a definite physical address
- That claim they have insurance that covers all your items when moving
How to make your move smooth
- When choosing moving companies ensure they provide evidence of similar moves conducted before.
- Acquire moving supplies in advance. Get free reusable boxes com. Make holes along the sides of the boxes to improve the handling ability.
- Book moving equipment from U-Haul weeks before moving day. They are often rented out hence the need to book in advance.
- Call friends to help with your move. Assign them less risky tasks like packing furniture and garage items. Pack personal and valuable items by yourself since you are liable for any accident.
- Moving companies charge by the hour. Ensure you are 80% ready before they arrive. Dismantle large furniture and place packed items in strategic locations. The more time they spend handling your move, the higher the cost.
- Scope your new premises ahead. Acquaint yourself with the amenities and neighbours. Friends help you adjust to new environments easily. Also, ensure you get emergency numbers.
- Change your address at USPS and update it at I am moving.
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
If you need a smooth move at affordable rates, A-1 Auto Transport is the company to hire. We have incredible services due to our skilled personnel who are regularly trained by international bodies.
Our moving services
- Interstate moves
- Apartment relocations
- Furniture moves
- Military moves
- Office moves
- Vehicle transport
- International moves
- Affordable long distance moves
- Storage services
Call us now
Get in touch, call us on 1-888-509-3123 and make your move memorable. Fill out the form at the top of our page and get a free no-obligation quote.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org