Safe And Reliable Lawrence County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Lawrence County forms the western border of South Dakota. The county is a good tourist destination and boasts of a well-established transport network. A-1 Auto Transport will help you in shipping cars to or from Lawrence County.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Lawrence County to Las Vegas||$610||1017 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Lawrence County to Seattle||$667||1113 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Lawrence County to Phoenix||$710||1184 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Portland to Lawrence County||$711||1186 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Detroit to Lawrence County||$745||1242 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Houston to Lawrence County||$805||1342 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Lawrence County to San Diego||$807||1346 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Lawrence County to Miami||$1105||2211 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Let us help you with…
- Domestic shipping: When looking to ship your everyday-use car, open-air shipping will serve you best. Your car is driven on top of our open trailers, which have a capacity of 8-12 vehicles. This option is cheap because the costs are distributed among the car owners. However, for added protection, going for our enclosed trailers is a wise move especially for high-value cars. Elements such as harsh weather are locked out from damaging your classic car.
- International shipping: Beyond shipping cars to or from Lawrence County, we ship them internationally. You get to choose either air freight or sea freight. Air freight is faster and more expensive than sea freight. Just like in inland transportation, you can either opt for container shipping or roll on/roll-off basis. Containerized shipping is safer and a bit pricier than RORO.
- Convenient deliveries: When you’re running a tight schedule, opt for door-to-door delivery service. Our driver will pick your car from wherever you direct us and deliver it to your doorstep. However, if you want a low-cost delivery option, terminal delivery is perfect for you. You only need to drive your car to our shipping terminal and pick it from one upon arrival.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click Here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Why you should trust us
- Extensive experience: We have been shipping long enough to know how to ship your car safely and reliably. With our over 20 years of experience, you can rest assured that your car is safe with us.
- Comprehensive insurance coverage: We do not dismiss the occurrence of certain eventualities. Therefore, to keep you and your car safe, we insure your car at full replacement value. You can rest easy knowing that even when the worst happens, you will get compensated.
- Positive feedback: Over the years of doing business, we have received great reviews from our customers shipping cars to or from Lawrence County. Some of our customers include:
- College students
- Moving and touring families
- Moving companies
- Fast delivery: We like doing everything fast. We will initiate the shipping process as fast as possible once you contact us. Our drivers on the other side will work day and night to ensure your car is delivered safely and in a speedy fashion.
- Customized solutions: We have tailored services to suit your unique need and budget. Whether you want to ship a motorcycle, ATV or motorhome, SUV, boat or yacht, golf cart or even a non-op, we got you covered.
- Safe and reliable: We will safely haul your car. Your car’s safety is our priority and we will put every safety measure to ensure that it gets delivered the same way it was when you gave it to us - without a scratch or dent. You can go through our clean safety records here.
Let’s hack it for you!
Shipping has never been this easy. Start by grabbing your free quote from A-1 Auto Transport website. You can call 1-800-452-2880 for more information.
Zip coded included in Lawrence County
- 57754- Central City
- 57732- Deadwood
- 57754- Lead
- 57783- Spearfish
- 57799- Spearfish
- 57793- Whitewood
- 57779- Saint Onge
- 57759- Nemo
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
🇺🇸 Deadwood - Lawrence, South Dakota (SD) 57732
Our Services and Information
Motorcycle Domestic Destinations
A-1 Auto Transport - Domestic Locations
We Strive to Serve Communities in all 50 States.
- ATV FAQAuto ShowsAuto Transport BrokersAuto Transport CarriersBlogBoat FAQCar BrandsCar Classic FAQCar Domestic DestinationsCar Domestic FAQCar International DestinationsCar International FAQCar ModelsDomestic MovingDoor to Door FAQEnclosed FAQFreight InformationHeavy Equipment InformationInternational Moving FAQMilitary FAQMotorcycle BrandsMotorcycle Domestic DestinationsMotorcycle FAQMotorcycle International DestinationsMotorcycle International FAQMotorcycle US StatesMoving CompaniesMoving GuidePressRV FAQTowing FAQ
- 2019 - October2019 - September2019 - August2019 - July2019 - April2019 - March2019 - February2019 - January2018 - December2018 - November2018 - October2018 - September2018 - August2018 - July2018 - June2018 - May2018 - April2018 - March2018 - February2018 - January2017 - December2017 - November2017 - October2017 - September2017 - August