Safe And Reliable Lawrence County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
The car shipping industry relies on three pillars to thrive; trust, professionalism and honesty. A client chooses to trust you with their car to ship it from one point to another. They expect the car to be handled with care and professionalism during the entire shipment. Lastly, they hope for honesty in the price charged for the transportation. Clients from Kentucky only entrusts one firm to serve Lawrence among her 120 counties; A-1 Auto Transport. We solidify trust by providing real-time GPS tracking. We ensure professionalism by providing timely deliveries and our free & transparent quoting service proves our honesty in charges when shipping cars to or from Lawrence County.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Lawrence County to Cleveland||$305||305 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Lawrence County to Chicago||$445||445 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Lawrence County to Atlanta||$446||446 miles||2 - 4 days|
|New York to Lawrence County||$468||624 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Jacksonville to Lawrence County||$508||678 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Denver to Lawrence County||$784||1308 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Lawrence County to Phoenix||$1149||1915 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Lawrence County to Seattle||$1239||2479 miles||7 - 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within and around Lawrence County
We mean it when we claim to provide personalized car shipping services, tailored to best fit our clientele in Lawrence County. We utilize information about the county’s profile and client’s needs to tailor the experience for every client. The road network coverage, traffic patterns, terrain and availability of terminals coupled with information about the profile of the car to be shipped, distance to be covered and shipping method preferred all factor in when shipping cars to or from Lawrence County. With such information at hand, we are able to offer fully tailored services to clients in Louisa, Ulysses, Lowmansville, Webbville, Blaine, Cherryville, Fallsburg and Kise. We also cater for the Lawrence car shipping orders that we receive from the immediate neighboring counties.
- Dealer to dealer services: Are you a car dealer based in Lawrence? We understand how important it is to keep your inventory and stock up to date. A-1 Auto Transport offers exclusive deals for car dealers. We can transport your fleet of new stock from any port in the US and deliver it to your showroom.
- Luxury vehicle shipping: The one mistake made by many is entrusting inexperienced carriers with your high-end vehicle. Such cars cost a fortune, and should be handled by a firm whose name speaks of experience. With 25 years of experience, we have perfected the art of shipping Rolls Royce, Maybach, Koenigsegg, Ferrari, McLaren, Mercedes, Bentley, Porsche, Lamborghini, Pagani, Bugatti and other luxury and supercars. We use enclosed shipping methods for these.
- All autos shipping: We also ship cars other than those of a luxurious nature. Two and a half decades has seen us handle almost every car brand and make in existence, from sedans to SUVs, trucks, vans, motorcycles, motorhomes, RVs, ATVs, snowmobiles and heavy machinery like the Caterpillar.
Your search for the most trustworthy and professional carrier firm ends at A-1 Auto Transport. Call us on (Tel: 8004522880) today and enjoy the best there is in shipping cars to or from Lawrence County.
Zip codes included in Lawrence County
- ZIP Code 41124 - Blaine
- ZIP Code 41159 - Martha
- ZIP Code 41160 - Mazie
- ZIP Code 41180 - Webbville
- ZIP Code 41201 - Adams
- ZIP Code 41230 - Louisa
- ZIP Code 41232 - Lowmansville
- ZIP Code 41264 - Ulysses
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.