Safe And Reliable Lawrence County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
At A-1 Auto Transport Inc. we provide high quality car shipping services to all 50 states in the US. We believe in sticking to our mantra: “safe and reliable auto shipping” services. This is why we strive to offer a more hands-on approach. In regards to this, the Yellowhammer State enjoys our county-based services. Lawrence County is among the counties that enjoys our auto transport services in Alabama. Our clients have enjoyed services from us for the past 2 decades. No one offers shipping cars to or from Lawrence County services like we do.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Memphis to Lawrence County||$174||174 miles||1-2 days|
|Lawrence County to Chicago||$461||614 miles||3-5 days|
|Lawrence County to Kansas City||$475||633 miles||3-5 days|
|Lawrence County to Denver||$742||1236 miles||4-6 days|
|Los Angeles to Lawrence County||$1179||1965 miles||5-7 days|
|Portland to Lawrence County||$1215||2430 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within and around Lawrence County
If there’s one thing that 20 years of service to Alabama has gained us, it’s familiarity with the region. We know the ins and outs of Lawrence County, including its towns; Courtland, Hillsboro, Moulton, Mount Hope, and Town Creek.
The county is rich in road networks, allowing us to serve every corner of the 717 square mile county. We also go the extra mile by providing extra services. Customers can rely on us to provide car shipping services to areas as far as the neighboring counties including Limestone, Morgan, Cullman, Winston, Franklin, Colbert, and Lauderdale.
U.S Highway 72 Alternate provides direct access from the Port of Mobile in southern Alabama, a port well known for international car shipping. This highway facilitates shipping cars to or from Lawrence County for import and export applications.
Services we offer
- International car shipping: Thanks to the Highway 72 Alternate, we are easily able to facilitate car import and export services for our Lawrence based customers through the Port of Mobile. Read more on our international car shipping services here.
- Open carrier services: Open carrier is the most budget-friendly mode of car shipping we offer. The vehicles are simply driven onto a truck with flat rack frames and secured with strap-ons. A number of vehicles can be shipped together using this method.
- Enclosed carrier services: Unlike open carriers, cars here are shipped inside an enclosed container hauled by a truck. It offers more protection to the car during transportation.
- All vehicle type transportation: Be it a sedan, SUV, ATV, RV, van, motorcycle, classic car, sports car or luxury car, trust us to ship it for you in the most professional manner possible. Our team of haulers are sufficiently trained to handle all vehicles.
- Door to door services: Our in-depth knowledge of Lawrence County allows us to facilitate door to door car shipping services. We can pick your car up or drop it off on your driveway.
Do you need your car transported for you? Give us a call on (Tel:8004522880) and let A-1 Auto Transport Inc. do the magic for you. You can’t go wrong with a company that has 20 years of experience in shipping cars to or from Lawrence County, Alabama.
Zip Codes Included in Lawrence County:
- Zip Code 35618 – Courtland
- Zip Code 35643 – Hillsboro
- Zip Code 35650 – Moulton
- Zip Code 35651 – Mount Hope
- Zip Code 35672 – Town Creek
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.