Safe And Reliable Lavaca County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
At A-1 Auto Transport, we make auto shipping as simple and straightforward as possible for our clients. After the customer hands over the vehicle, all they need to do is sit back, relax and wait for us to do the rest. Being one of the largest US-based auto shippers, we are proud that so many of our customers have put so much faith and trust in us. We have shipped thousands of cars across the United States and even overseas. People shipping cars to or from Lavaca County and the larger Texas can rest assured that they will receive quality, fast, and affordable services at all times.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Lavaca County to Houston||$122||122 miles||1 - 2 days|
|Lavaca County to Denver||$612||1021 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Lavaca County to Nashville||$674||899 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Minneapolis to Lavaca County||$741||1235 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Cleveland to Lavaca County||$850||1418 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Philadelphia to Lavaca County||$1002||1670 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Lavaca County to New York||$1050||1751 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Lavaca County to Portland||$1078||2156 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Lavaca County
Thanks to our experience, we have perfected the process of auto shipping. We handle numerous orders every single day. We have come up with an efficient way of mapping out the entire 970 square miles that make up this county, enabling our drivers to easily navigate through the roads. The main routes we use when shipping cars to or from Lavaca County include; U.S. Highway 77, 77 alternate, 90 alternate, State Highway 95, and 111.
We also serve the neighboring counties of Fayette to the north, Colorado to the northeast, Jackson to the southeast, Victoria in the south, Dewitt to the southwest, and Gonzales to the northwest.
Anyone shipping cars to or from Lavaca County can find an auto shipping service that suits his/her needs. We have a wide array of options especially tailor-made to suit our client needs and budget, including:
- Car transportation: We have various options for getting your car from point A to point B. Understanding the difference between these services is key to your decision making. The standard car transportation services include:
- Open Air
- Enclosed Transport
- Terminal to terminal
- Door to door
- Luxury, exotic and high end
- Electric vehicle shipping
- International shipping: Shipping vehicles internationally is different from shipping domestically. The processes, paperwork, licensing, and logistics involved are numerous and challenging. We, however, take care of all these challenges on behalf of our clients. The common types of cars we ship overseas are:
- Classic and luxury cars
- Motorcycles, Harley’s and sport bikes
- Sports utility and all-terrain vehicles (SUVs & ATVs)
- Electric and alternative energy vehicles
- Collections and dealership inventory
- Recreational vehicles (RVs), motorhomes and fifth wheels
- Privately owned vehicles (POVs) for military
- Oversize vehicles and heavy equipment
- Yachts, boats and other watercraft
- Classic and antique car shipping: Shipping older cars normally warrants for enclosed shipping. It offers the level of protection that these vehicles need. When shipping these older cars, companies with experience are the best to hire since they have dealt with them.
Shipping done right
Zip codes included in Lavaca County
- 77964 Hallettsville
- 77975 Moulton
- 77984 Shiner
- 77986 Sublime
- 77987 Sweet Home
- 77995 Yoakum
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.