Safe And Reliable Laurel Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Laurel is a small town located in Southwest Delaware. It offers ideal and ambient spaces to live and work in. It has been home to six of the state's governors. The people are friendly and welcoming with plenty of activities to enjoy for both adults and young ones. If you are interested in shipping cars to or from Laurel for business or leisure, get in touch with us for affordable, reliable and quality shipping services. A-1 Auto Transport is one of the world's most accomplished auto shippers. We have been in the shipping business for over a quarter century. We have fine-tuned our service delivery to cut-out wastages and improve on efficiency. When you partner with us, you are guaranteed the safety of your shipment regardless of its destination.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Washington, D.C. to Laurel||$104||104 miles||1-2 days|
|New York to Laurel||$210||210 miles||2-4 days|
|Laurel to Raleigh||$333||333 miles||2-4 days|
|Milwaukee to Laurel||$664||886 miles||3-5 days|
|Minneapolis to Laurel||$727||1212 miles||4-6 days|
|Laurel to Denver||$1053||1756 miles||5-7 days|
|Laurel to Los Angeles||$1096||2740 miles||7-9 days|
|Portland to Laurel||$1159||2899 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Laurel
At A-1 Auto Transport, we leave nothing to chance. All our shipping routes are well-researched and data on their viability to our cause accessed. This has helped us maintain a good rapport with our clients since we always deliver on-time. People shipping cars to or from Laurel can count on us to get the job done. We can make deliveries or pick-ups from any location in the town's 1.7 square miles land area.
We also ship to Laurel's neighbors who include Seaford, Georgetown, Milford, Dover, Smyrna, Middletown in Delaware, Salisbury, Cambridge, Easton, Lexington Park, Annapolis, Parole, Arnold, and Lake Shore in Maryland, and Bridgeton in New Jersey.
We provide one of the most diverse shipping catalogs in the industry. Some of them include:
- Shipping for snowbirds
- Military personnel personally owned vehicles
- Interstate car towing
- International and domestic moving services
- Door to door shipping
- Terminal to terminal transport
- Shipping for college students and faculty
- Dealer to dealer transportation
- Freight shipping
- Shipping heavy equipment
- Storage facilities
- Enclosed transport
The types of vehicles that we ship
We have shipped a multitude of different types of vehicles in the more than 25 years that we have been operational. The vehicles range in size, shape, and weight. We guarantee the safety and prompt delivery of every order. Some of the vehicles that we have shipped include planes and aircraft, recreational vehicles, and motorhomes, boats such as fishing boats, speedboats, catamarans, yachts etc. trucks, sports utility vehicles, sedans, golf carts, jet skis, snowmobiles and many others. There's no type of vehicle that we cannot transport.
Preparing for the shipping process
In order to have the best chance at having a smooth and on-time delivery, there are a few things that you must do. Some of them include:
- Remove any loose items, your personal belongings, and all aftermarket installations such as external speakers, GPS navigation equipment, bike racks etc. in order to minimize the chances of them getting damaged or stolen.
- Since your vehicle will only be driven for a short while, it does not need to have a lot of gas. More gas constitutes to dead weight which is charged by the auto shipper.
- Your vehicle being functional is crucial to the shipping operation. You should ensure that it is thoroughly checked out by a mechanic to fix any underlying issues. He should make sure that the battery is fully charged, the tires are properly inflated, all the fluids are replenished to their right levels and any leakage is plugged. If your vehicle is not operable, you should inform the auto shipper weeks in advance in order for them to make the required arrangements.
- It is very important to record the state of your vehicle before handing it over to the shipping company. Taking pictures and writing them down is a great way to document the damages that it has. This will give you a basis for making a claim should anything happen to your vehicle during the shipping process.
- Deactivate or remove all your toll tags and parking passes to avoid being charged as your vehicle is transported through toll stations.
- Ensure that you have extra copies of your car keys. It is extremely difficult to find them if they get lost in a container full of shipping items.
- Turn off your car's alarm system.
Why ship with us?
We bring experience and expertise to the table. We are capable of successfully ferrying any shipment to any destination in the world. Partner with us and experience first-class services at pocket-friendly rates.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.