Safe And Reliable Lauderdale County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
The northwesternmost county of Alabama, Lauderdale County, is among the 47 Alabama counties that enjoy our Alabama domestic auto transport services. We have been serving the state of Alabama for the past 20 years, providing incomparable auto shipping like only we can. We are familiar with the Yellowhammer state and all its routes, enabling us to offer a more hands-on approach-based service mix. Shipping cars to or from Lauderdale county is among our most sought-after services in the region, partly because the area acts as an entry point into Alabama from Tennessee and Mississippi.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Lauderdale County to Jacksonville||$460||613 miles||3-5 days|
|Lauderdale County to Detroit||$504||672 miles||3-5 days|
|Lauderdale County to Orlando||$529||705 miles||3-5 days|
|New York to Lauderdale County||$743||991 miles||3-5 days|
|Tuscon to Lauderdale County||$940||1566 miles||5-7 days|
|Las Vegas to Lauderdale County||$1041||1735 miles||5-7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within and around Lauderdale County
We have over the years gotten familiar with all nooks and crannies of the 721 square miles that make up Lauderdale county. We believe that a hands-on approach is the key to customer satisfaction. For this reason, we have developed a workforce that is able to ship your vehicle right from your home in Anderson, Cloverdale, Florence, Killen, Lexington, Rogersville and Waterloo.
Thanks to the reliable road network that provides convenient access to the entire county, we are able to offer shipping cars to or from Lauderdale services for clients who need both interstate and intrastate transport. The state routes allow us to serve the neighboring counties of Limestone, Lawrence, and Colbert. U.S Highways 43 and 72, on the other hand, facilitate car shipping services between Lauderdale County, Alabama, and the states of Tennessee and Mississippi.
Our Lauderdale County clientele is spoilt for choice, with a vast A-1 Auto Transport Inc. service mix at their disposal. Here are a few:
- General auto shipping: We offer quality car shipping services for all vehicle types, including sedans, vans, SUVs, buses, RVs, motorcycles, sports cars, and high-end vehicles.
- Fleet and single car shipments: Our clientele is made up of individuals moving single vehicles and auto companies shipping fleets of a couple dozen cars. No job is too big or too hard for us.
- Open & enclosed carrier services: Open carriers are a cheaper package as several cars can be shipped by one haul truck. Enclosed carriers, on the other hand, are ideal for extra protection when shipping cars to or from Lauderdale County.
- Door to door & terminal services: We take the trouble of the entire car shipping process from you by picking up your car for transportation straight from your driveway and delivering it right at the doorstep of your prescribed destination. Should you deem terminal services more convenient, we work with you to identify the most convenient drop-off or pick-up terminal near you.
This is just but the tip of the iceberg. A-1 Auto Transport Inc. offers so much more. Give us a call or visit our website for more information on how much it will cost you to ship your vehicle.
Zip Codes included in Lauderdale County
- Zip Code 35610 – Anderson
- Zip Code 35617 – Cloverdale
- Zip Code 35630, 35631, 35632, 35633, 35634 – Florence
- Zip Code 35645 – Killen
- Zip Code 35648 – Lexington
- Zip Code 35652 – Rogersville
- Zip Code 35677 - Waterloo
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.