Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Lathrop, California
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Lathrop Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
When you rate the cities of California for their efforts in community planning, only a few can match what Lathrop offers. It features a serene and family friendly environment on top of other economic and recreational opportunities. When you need to move your vehicle, look for the best solutions from A-1 Auto Transport. We have the safest and most reliable solutions for shipping cars to or from Lathrop.
Areas covered in Lathrop
Our service covers all sections of the town and every part of the state. We have networks spanning across every region of the U.S.
Transport services offered in Lathrop
We have comprehensive international shipping solutions, whether you need to send your car by plane or boat.
- The roll-on/roll-off (RoRo) standard offers the most affordable rates. RoRo describes the handling process, where the vehicles get rolled or driven in and out of the shipping vessel. We can make lift-on/lift-off arrangements using trolleys and special winches for non-running automobiles.
- We have containerized transport, which helps to secure your vehicles from the elements and other possible damage. A container offers a practical moving solution where you need to send household goods and other personal effects along with the car. We can find you a shared container if you want to trim the cost.
When you pick the door-to-door service, we will collect and deliver the vehicle to the nearest point that you like. We may come to your residence or the closed parking lot where our trucks find it hard to reach your neighborhood.
When you don’t want to wait around for long before getting a pick-up date, terminal shipping might come as a better solution. We will pick out the nearest transportation depot in your area, where you will drop-off or collect the vehicle.
Open-air transport is one of the most common and cheapest options for shipping cars to or from Lathrop. We have trucks that can carry up to a dozen vehicles, making it even more efficient for dealerships and business that move cars in multiples.
Enclosed shipping comes out as the best transport solution for premium luxury brands, classics, hot rods, and exclusive prototypes. It offers protection from the elements as well as discretion for high profile and model vehicle movement.
Cars we ship
Our record of accomplishment includes successful shipping jobs for classic cars, boats, motorcycles, ATVs, SUVs, sedans, station wagons, electric cars, luxury vehicles, farm machinery, industrial goods, and project equipment. You can find other details on the A-1 Auto Transport website.
How to prepare a car for shipping
A vehicle packed with personal items may run us into trouble with the authorities. Try to remove everything, including your valuables.
- Radio faceplates, radar detectors, GPS, CD, and DVD players, TVs, and other aftermarket accessories usually do not fall under the insurance cover. Get them removed to prevent potential damage.
- You will have a better inspection process when you have a clean vehicle. Give it a thorough wash about a day before the collection.
- A comprehensive inspection report should detail every chip, dent, discoloration, or scratch on the vehicle. Close up photographs help to complete the record. Keep everything dated.
- We recommend that you leave about 1/4 of gas in the tank, which will allow us to dive your vehicle when loading/unloading. Do not keep too much fuel as it might complicate the process.
- Get the mechanical problems and fluid leaks checked out by a mechanic. Top off the fluid levels, inflate the tires, and keep the battery on a full charge.
- Remove or cover all the loose parts on the exterior to protect them from possible damage. Spoilers, bull bars, and ground effects should not travel as part of the vehicle.
- Fold in the side-view mirrors and remove/retract the antenna.
- A truck driver can use unconventional means to turn off the alarm system, which might cause some damage. Get it deactivated before giving away the vehicle.
- If your vehicle has any special conditions, write them out and share the note with the truck driver. Prepare a spare set of keys as well.
- Talk to your transporter to find out about the regulations on shipping cars to or from Lathrop. You can find further information at the California Department of Transportation.
About the company
A-1 Auto Transport is a US based international car shipper. We have more than 20 years of industry experience. We run a self-managed fleet of over 30 trucks offering the most comprehensive solutions that you can find under the same roof.
Get free shipping quotes!
Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free and non-obligatory quote from A-1 Auto Transport today.