Safe And Reliable Lassen County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Charity begins at home. We are a FMCSA registered and licensed carrier firm serving Lassen County, California. And California has been home to A-1 Auto Transport since we started our operations more than two decades ago. Today we offer exclusive car shipping services to all the 58 counties of California. 20 years of serving the region has gained us recognition by the California Department of Transportation. We are the number one recommended carrier firm for shipping cars to or from Lassen County.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Lassen County to Salt Lake City||$465||620 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Lassen County to San Diego||$495||660 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Colorado Springs to Lassen County||$723||1206 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Lassen County to Omaha||$931||1553 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Lassen County to Minneapolis||$1117||1862 miles||5 - 7 days|
|New York to Lassen County||$1119||2798 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Boston to Lassen County||$1193||2984 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Atlanta to Lassen County||$1246||2492 miles||7 - 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within and around Lassen County
As part of our service quality assurance plan, our drivers undergo a rigorous training program designed to keep them well versed with the regions they serve. In Lassen, we are well versed with Susanville, Bieber, Clear Creek, Doyle, Herlong, Janesville, Litchfield, Little Valley, Milford, Nubieber, Patton Village, Spaulding, Westwood, Madeline, Ravendale, Standish, Termo, and Wandel. We understand the roads, routes, and neighborhoods in these regions all the way down to the street level. Should you require your vehicle delivered to or from your very doorstep in these regions, we have got you covered.
That’s not all; we can offer the services of shipping cars to or from Lassen County at intrastate and interstate levels too. Our Lassen County intrastate services cover all counties in California, including the adjacent counties of Modoc, Sierra, Plumas, Shasta, and Washoe (Nevada). No matter where you are, we can ship your vehicle to you. The reliable road network creates direct links to the rest of America, even as far as states to the east coast.
Services we offer our Lassen County clientele
- Interstate car shipping: A-1 Auto Transport Inc. is fully insured and bonded to offer long-distance car hauling services. We are experts in coast to coast car shipping services. We are able to ship your vehicle from Lassen County, California, to any state in the US, stretching to as far as the east coast states.
- Salvaged and no-op vehicle shipping: Vehicles involved in accidents are a tad more difficult to ship. Each scenario is different. While most carriers shy away from these types of jobs, we don’t. We have all the necessary equipment and expertise to haul them to the mechanic or straight to your home garage. Read more about our salvaged vehicle shipping and non op vehicle shipping.
These are just but a few of the incomparable auto shipping services that A-1 Auto Transport Inc. has to offer when it comes to shipping cars to or from Lassen County, California. We offer a lot more.
Zip Codes included in Lassen County
- Zip Code 96009 – Bieber
- Zip Code 96068 – Nubieber
- Zip Code 96109 – Doyle
- Zip Code 96113 – Herlong
- Zip Code 96114 – Janesville
- Zip Code 96117 – Litchfield
- Zip Code 96119 – Madeline
- Zip Code 96121 – Milford
- Zip Code 96123 – Ravendale
- Zip Code 96127 – Susanville
- Zip Code 96128 – Standish
- Zip Code 96130 – Susanville
- Zip Code 96132 – Termo
- Zip Code 96136 – Wendel
- Zip Code 96137 – Westwood
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.