LaSalle Long Distance Moving Companies
LaSalle is a core city of Illinois valley. It was one of the largest zinc producers in the 19th century. Combined with Peru, their dominance in the market earned them the name `Zinc City.’ The city has a culture of baseball, jazz and tourism. LaSalle has over 30 junior baseball teams that play in the regional league. The Jazz in the street festival is held every July and attracts thousands of locals and neighboring residents. The canal used by steam boats is a popular attraction for residents who want to experience the routes used when moving to the southern states. Moving is hectic and time-consuming, but with the right moving company, you will experience a timely and smooth transition. Choose A-1 Auto Transport for the best move to LaSalle. We also handle vehicle relocations.
Why you need a moving company
- Cost: Moving companies use modified trucks for a single trip. They can conduct the entire move which ensures you have more time to yourself. You don’t have to close your business to take care of the move. The more time you spend handling the move, the higher the expenses. The company also covers any damage that occurs. When conducting a self-move, any loss is catered for by the owner. In a bid to save money, this results to additional expenses.
- Professional inventory: Movers have a team that accounts for all items being moved. The team begins by inspecting the boxes and confirms all the packed items. They use real-time satellite tracking that traces the location of the moving vehicle every second. They unload the items and sign off after establishing nothing has been forgotten.
- Customized moves: Moving companies have the option of allowing the customer to coordinate and design their move. They supply labor and resources and the customer handles the rest. This is common when moving high-value items or moving in a group. It is more affordable since you perform most of the tasks.
- No heavy lifting: Carrying boxes on numerous trips across several floors is very tedious. You can easily sprain or suffer exhaustion. Items like gun safes are very heavy and can only be moved with machines. Attempting to move such items may result in limb breakage or chronic pain.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find the best mover in LaSalle
Professional movers have a widespread reputation. People in your vicinity can give you solid and trusted recommendations.
Choose moving companies that have been IMAWA members for more than 10 years. They are very experienced and trustworthy.
Evaluate the moving company at Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. It has the best information about the company’s resources and authorization. Enter the company’s IDOT number and cross check its addresses and reliability.
Check reviews from Moverreviews.com and Yelp. You can analyze how the company treats its customers. View customer complaints resolutions at BBB. You can also file a complaint if the services were substandard.
The most reliable moving tips
- Scope the area you are moving to and get acquainted with the people and amenities. Understand the rules and regulations and inform the movers in advance.
- Plan the move by settling for dates between winter and autumn season. Most people move during summer. This causes price hikes and a shortage of the best moving companies.
- Mark moving dates in a calendar placed at a strategic location. Remember to put reminders on electronic gadgets.
- Source for moving supplies at U-Haul.com. Items like dollies and ramps need to be rented a month in advance since they are always busy. You can also get free packing material from com.
- Artfully pack the items. Begin with rarely used items as you progress to everyday items. Place the items in a strategic location to aid in the teams’ movement.
- Change your address at USPS and update it at I am moving to reach over 1500 businesses.
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
We adhere to our core principles of efficiency, communication, and sustainability. This has resulted in diversifying the types of moves and conducting them at affordable rates. Our customer base has grown with us since inception. Their trust keeps us in business. The number of referrals we get is proof of the confidence customers have in our services.
Our moving services
- Office relocations
- International moves
- Local moves
- Storage services
- Pool table moves
- Senior moves
- Interstate moves
- Military moves
- Cheap LaSalle movers
Call us on 1-888-509-3213 or A-1 Auto Transport. Fill out the form at the top of our page and access superb discounts.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.