Deliver Your Home Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for moving to or from Las Vegas, Nevada
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call now 1-888-509-3213
Las Vegas Long Distance Moving Companies
In Clark County, Nevada lies the city of Las Vegas. It is the county’s seat and largest city in the state with over 650,000 residents. Las Vegas is popularly known as the ‘Entertainment Capital of the World’ due to its gambling casinos, opulent resorts and a Hollywood lifestyle. The city also has cool sights in the Red Rock Canyon Conservation Area with thousands of native animals and millions of trees. It is an epic site for adventure and recreational activities to over 40 million tourists annually. If you need professional moving services in Las Vegas, talk to A-1 Auto Transport. We also provide quality vehicle shipping services.
Why you need a professional mover
- Convenience: You can get overwhelmed by the numerous tasks you need to handle before moving day. When dealing with a moving company, you are assured of a stress-free process that works according to your requirements. You choose the moving date, what moving tasks to handle and which items to move. This is convenient since you only handle the simple tasks.
- Insurance: There are risks that are likely to be experienced during a move. This could be injuries to the people involved with the move or damage to the items. If you lack insurance, the loss is expensive financially and time wise. You pay huge medical bills and use up much time seeking medical help. Professional moving companies such as A-1 Auto Transport cover for every move handled and any damage or loss is promptly repaid by the company.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Tips for hiring a mover
Check the company’s membership with top professional bodies like the American Movers and Storage Association. All members have sworn to uphold the association’s rules and regulations which include quick complaint resolutions, quality moves and a code of professionalism. Most members are also accredited by the Better Business Bureau.
Get an in-house estimate from several companies and choose the most affordable one. Moving companies should send a representative to conduct a thorough estimate after conducting one over the phone. Show the personnel all your items and special requests to get an accurate estimate. Beware of low quotes or a final quote given over the phone/email; this may be a signal you are dealing with rogue movers.
Know your rights and responsibilities when moving. Use the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association to download consumer protection booklets that educate you about moving and your rights. The association also regulates moving company licenses, insurance and competence to ensure they adhere to the required standards.
Ensure all transactions are recorded on paper. This is important since it acts as proof of agreement that can be used to warrant compensation in case of damages. Do not sign any blank or incomplete documents. Some companies are known to later alter the details to their favor on the remaining spaces in the contract.
Make your move to Las Vegas flawless
Deal with moving companies which specialize in long distance moves. Book a moving date preferable between the months of September and February. Most people do not move around this time and moving companies give the best deals then.
Get packing supplies several months in advance. Ensure you have adequate tape, boxes and markers that can pack your items for the long haul.
Before you begin packing, sort out your stuff and purge the damaged and old items. You can sell the items or donate them to Goodwill.
There are some items that moving companies give the customers a caveat when packing, like flammables, dangerous articles, liquids and illegal items. In case an accident occurs involving any of the items, the customer is fully responsible for the damage.
Document the condition of all your items as you pack and after loading. It ensures you have left all items intact and you are not liable for any damage that occurs.
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
We are professionally trained to provide incredible moving services. We adhere to all federal and government state laws which ensure we operate across the entire country and overseas. Our community outreach programmes have earned us positive remarks with customer review websites and numerous non-government organizations.
Our moving services
- Affordable long distance moves
- Long distance government moves
- Apartment relocations
- Commercial moves
- Storage services
- Military moves
- Senior moves
- Local moves
- Vehicle shipping
Try us out
Call us today on 1-888-509-3213, or find us at A-1 Auto Transport and make your move a smooth and relaxing process. Fill out the form at the top of our page and get free professional moving advice.