Las Vegas Long Distance Moving Companies
In San Miguel County is the city of Las Vegas which is also its county’s seat. Las Vegas was a city of cowboys, country music and ranching and still has the tradition in several parts of the city. The city also has museums and a National Wildlife Refuge which is rich in wildlife. If you have planned a move to Las Vegas, engage A-1 Auto Transport. We are the most trusted moving and vehicle relocation company in New Mexico.
Why hire a moving company?
- You are in a rush: If you have to relocate to a new city in less than a month due to work or personal reasons, it can be tricky organizing an efficient move. It is recommended to use moving companies since they have the resources and experience to handle your move in the most efficient manner. This also gives you time to focus on other activities.
- Cost effective: Moving companies might actually save you money in the long run. They provide safety to your items which ensures there are no damages. They also handle the move swiftly to avoid delays which might result in additional expenses. Moving companies insure your items and their personnel when moving. Any accident that happens is covered by their insurance. They also have adequate moving resources such as large trucks that make a single trip for a long distance move. This saves costs such as fuel and labor while reducing chances of risks.
- Organization: An organized move is smooth and efficient and moving companies have the skills to coordinate this. They use adequate and professionally trained personnel who know their roles well. They work in tandem complementing each other in their areas of strength.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Steps towards finding the best mover in Las Vegas
Decide the type of services you need from a moving company. Each moving service is charged differently. A long distance move can be more efficient if the company handles all moving services. They will also be liable for the entire move. If you have a lean budget, you can handle packing by yourself.
Do not assume big company names have better services. Ask people around you who have moved in the past for recommendations about moving companies. First-hand information from friends or family is trustworthy.
Verify the company’s standing with the Better Business Bureau. They are one of the best consumer-advocacy organizations in the country. They assess moving companies to ensure they provide quality services to all customers. The organization also deals with consumer complaints. Movers who are not accredited by the organization have multiple consumer complaints. A-1 Auto Transport has been accredited by the BBB.
- Safety rating
- Household items moving license
- Pending violations
- Physical address
- Moving resources
The best moving practices
- Choose a reliable moving company to assist with your move. Moving with a company you can trust does not only make your move easy, but also saves you money.
- Move during the off-season. This ensures you get a better moving deal.
- Scale down your moving items. Separate items you no longer use and sell them through a garage sale. You can use the money to facilitate your move. Alternatively, donate the items to friends or charities like Goodwill.
- Pack items you will need on arrival such as toiletries, beddings, clothes and cooking appliances and move them under your care. They come in handy when recovering after moving in.
- Take clear photographs of all your moving items. In the event of an accident, they can be used to justify compensation.
- Pack personal items and valuables in suitcases and move them in your care. The moving company might have limited liability which is inefficient in case of damages.
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
We have been in the moving business for the last 25 years and our passion is providing quality services. We have also put in huge investments such as providing a digitized communication platform to make moving a smooth and stress-free process.
Our moving services
- Military moves
- Piano moves
- Pool table moves
- Furniture moves
- Apartment relocations
- Corporate relocations
- State to state moves
- Senior moves
- Local moves
- Small moves
- Pet transport
Get in touch
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.