Las Palmas, Spain International Moving Services
Situated at the Canary Islands, the Spanish city of Las Palmas is the capital of Gran Canaria Island. It is situated about 93 miles off the Atlantic coast of Morocco. Though it is major tourist destination, it has developed as a major trading hub of the country and offers employment opportunities in the recent years. The steady influx of expatriates has increased over the years and if you are planning to move to Las Palmas from USA, it might be an exciting opportunity.
If you are contemplating a move, and thinking about doing it all on your own, it can be extremely challenging. You need to consider the services of an international moving service that specializes in packing and moving assistance.
Ways to make your international move hassle-free
There is a lot that goes into making the relocation possible. From packing, loading, handling and documentation submission, there are plenty of things that have to be considered. Thus, to make the move possible, it is important that you consider some basic tips:
- Start preparing well in advance. Most moving companies’ advice that you need to start packing at least 90 days before the move. Start the packing as per each room, label the boxes properly and ensure that the fragile items are packed separately so that there is no damage.
- Legal documents: It is essential to have the right documents before you can plan your move. You need to have a valid U.S. passport, residency permit or work visa as applicable.
- Storage and warehouse: If you intend moving on a short term basis, and have goods that need to be stored, ask the moving service as they usually offer these services.
- Know the city regulations: Join online forums and communities of Las Palmas. That will help you gain an insight into the rules and regulations of the city. From the traffic regulations to other details about city life, you will be in the know before you move to Spain.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Locating the best overseas moving company
Though all of the international moving companies claim to be the best in the industry, the quality, price and level of customer service, differs considerably. Now you need to narrow down your search to select the company that is accredited and licensed to provide Spain International Moving Services. Here are some key factors to guide your selection:
- Does the international moving service have the requisite legal requirements and accreditations to ship vehicles to Spain?
- Check the company’s rating, and read online reviews. Select the company that has more positive reviews and lower negative reviews.
- Do they provide third party insurance cover for goods during transportation?
- Is the moving company familiar with the rules and regulations of the customs in Spain?
- Is the cost of shipping to Spain reasonable? Consider the benefits from shipping packages.
Working with A-1 Auto Transport
If you are wondering why choose our company over the others, we can only say that our company is one of the biggest shipping and moving companies in the country. We not only deliver your goods, but ensure that we completely support our clients all through the process. Some of the ancillary services we offer include:
- Packing and unpacking
- Auto shipping
- Housing and family assistance
- Affordable moving service packages
- 24/7 customer care
- Storage and warehousing services
- Apartment and house relocations
- Business and corporate services
With immense success in moving thousands of families and businesses to different cities in Spain, we are extremely knowledgeable about all aspects of international relocations. We’d like to be of assistance, so call us now and let us help you.