Deliver Your Home Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for moving to or from Las Cruces, New Mexico
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call now 1-888-509-3213
Las Cruces Long Distance Moving Companies
Las Cruces is a city and the county seat of Dona Ana County, in the state of New Mexico. It is the second largest city in the state with over 100,000 residents. Las Cruces is the economic and geographic center of Southern New Mexico. It hosts the New Mexico State University, government weapons test facilities and several spacecraft industries. It also has extensive mountainous regions with some of the most rare wildlife and beautiful scenery. If you have planned a move to Las Cruces, talk to A-1 Auto Transport. We have the most advanced moving and vehicle relocation services.
Why you need a moving company
- No hassle: A moving company performs most of the moving tasks. They have adequate labor which ensures you do not have to call friends to assist with your move. Movers also come with the right moving equipment, hence no need to rent trolleys and ramps.
- Budget-control: Moving companies work within your budget to ensure no additional expenses crop up. They account for all moving expenses before the move begins; this ensures no shortages of common supplies such as packing material or moving equipment come up during the move.
- Customer service: Long distance moves come with their fair share of stress and working with a moving company that has good customer service plays a big role in alleviating some of it. Movers such as A-1 Auto Transport use a digitized communication platform that makes it easier for customers to keep communication going with the movers.
- Fast: Moving companies provide services in a prompt manner due their training and experience. They can expedite the moving process and give you a definite date when to expect your items.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Steps to find the best mover in Las Cruces
Consider moving companies that are members of moving associations such as the American Movers and Storage Association. Members of the association have been trained to offer quality services. It is also easier to perform background checks on registered members.
Check the company’s service record with the Better Business Bureau. Movers who are confident of their services have been assessed by the organization and rated accordingly. It is advisable to deal with accredited members since they operate in accordance with the organization’s regulations. A-1 Auto Transport is a BBB accredited mover.
Ask several moving companies to conduct a walkthrough and offer a 10% binding estimate. This type of estimate ensures extra expenses do not exceed 10% of the final moving cost. Do not go for the non-binding estimate since it has no cap to what the customer should pay for the entire move. In case of additional expenses, the customer pays for them alone.
Compare the estimates to establish where they differ in rates. Negotiate for a good deal which ensures all your items are covered and that there are no additional expenses.
Ensure you are dealing with a mover who has the legal authority to provide moving services. Enter the company’s USDOT number at the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association to view a comprehensive list of licenses, insurance and additional information.
Tips for a smooth move to Las Cruces
- Choose a convenient moving day. Most people move during the summer season. Make your move during winter or autumn seasons. It should also be scheduled among the first moves of the day to ensure the personnel are focused and energetic.
- Acquire packing materials months before moving day. This ensures you get quality material and avoid shortages.
- Enlist friends to help with packing. It is tedious and you need all the help you can get. Friends should only deal with non-breakables such as furniture and clothes. Ensure you handle valuable items by yourself since you are liable for any damage.
- Set up your change of address at the local post office or the United States Postal Services at least a month before moving out. This ensures you get mail at your new address on time.
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
We employ professionally trained personnel in all our moving and auto transport services. We also use modified moving equipment to ensure our services are efficient and affordable.
Our moving services
- State to state moves
- Military moves
- Storage services
- Auto transport
- Piano moves
- Pool table moves
- Furniture moves
- Door to door relocations
- Corporate relocations
- Pet transport
- Small moves
- Senior moves
Get in touch
Call us now on 1-888-509-3213, or find us at A-1 Auto Transport and make your relocation a stress-free experience. Fill out the form at the top of our page and get access to our great discounts.