Lansing Long Distance Moving Companies
There’s a sense of anxiety and anticipation when it comes to relocating to a new city or state. Your move to Lansing will be less stressful if you hire a professional moving company based in Kansas. We are familiar with the neighborhood and know the safest routes to use. We not only move household items but also give free moving advice. We also transport vehicles.
Tips to handle your move with ease
- Plan early. There are tasks you have to take care of such as setting your moving date, looking for a mover and planning how you want the move to be carried out. A well laid out plan will make your moving day less stressful.
- Create an inventory of everything you own. The list will help you determine items that are missing or have been damaged during the move.
- Get boxes of different sizes before you start packing. Smaller boxes make it easy to carry when loading and unloading. You’ll also be able to keep the weight at a minimum since the smaller boxes can’t take too much weight.
- Pack your valuables separately to ensure their security. Jewelry and other important souvenirs need to be handled with care. Roll necklaces in towels to avoid tangling. Keep the bag with you throughout the journey.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why hire a professional moving company?
- Expertise: You want your items to be handled by trained professionals. This is only possible if you hire a professional moving company. They train their staff with techniques to pack efficiently utilizing space to the maximum. Your items will be safe and delivered without any complications.
- Reduce the risk of injuries: When lifting heavy furniture, you could suffer back strains due to inexperience. Professional movers have the skills to maneuver tight corners and carry your items through small spaces without causing any breakages. They have the manpower and equipment to make it even easier. You don’t have to be involved in any physical activity, thus saving you from any harm.
- Storage: Let’s say your move is abrupt and you need a place to keep your items while you’re looking for a good house. Professional movers will provide you with a secure storage facility to store your belongings until you’re ready to collect them. The facilities are climate controlled which helps maintain the condition of your items.
How to find a reputable moving company
Companies that are found to have clean records are certified and expected to follow the Code of Ethics set by AMSA. This protects consumers from falling into the trap of scammers.
Research the company you intend to hire to find how they treat their clients. The staff of a reliable mover answers the phone with the company’s name and will send experts to do an in-home survey in order to give you an accurate estimate. Beware of movers who are not straightforward when providing information about their operations.
Visit the mover’s website and check if they have a USDOT Number displayed. Only hire a mover that has legal documents of registration and has provided contact information for communication purposes. Unlicensed movers operate shadow offices and will disappear with your possessions the moment you hire them.
It’s advisable to find out what other customers are saying about the moving company you are interested in. Visit MyMovingReviews.com to read online reviews from customers who have moved in the past. The site offers genuine reviews which will greatly help you when looking for a reputable moving company.
We offer these services
- Military relocation
- Office relocation
- Auto transport (car transportation)
- Long distance moving
- Commercial moving
- Local and international moves
- Interstate moving
- Packing supplies
- Storage services
- Cheap Lansing movers
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
We are a trusted moving company that has complied with the transport regulations. The moving process is complex and our team of professionals is trained to take that burden from you. We care about our customers, and we’ll make sure your transition goes as smoothly as planned. We will guide you every step of the way and assure you that you will enjoy your move. With A-1 Auto Transport, you don’t have to be stressed about packing and unpacking. We are here to take care of everything, leaving you to focus on other matters.
Talk to us
Call 888-509-3213 to speak directly to us. Get free instant quotes by completing the form at the top of this page.
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com