Lancaster Long Distance Moving Companies
If your current living space is getting smaller due to an increase in the family unit, it is time to find a bigger apartment in a new place. If you're planning to move to Lancaster in the near future, A-1 Auto Transport, Ohio, has exceptional moving solutions for you. Our professional team will eliminate the chances of getting yourself in an overwhelming situation. We offer first class services such as military relocation and vehicle transport.
Easy moving tips
- Pack essential items first. Use a separate bag to put items like toilet paper, towels, beddings and a change of clothes. Keep the bag at hand so that you can easily access the items.
- Transfer utilities a few weeks before moving to your new home. This ensures that by the time you move, the services will be up and running.
- Remember to change your address. You still want to get credit card statements from your bank or the monthly magazine transcriptions. Go to your local post office or simply follow the steps on the USPS portal.
- Handle valuables yourself. Pack them in a small bag and keep the bag close at all times. To keep your necklaces from knotting, put them in egg cartons first before placing them in the boxes.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Top reasons to hire a professional moving company
- Easy budgeting. You will incur some expenses when moving. The cost depends on a variety of factors such as distance and the size of your luggage. The exact figure is arrived at by experts who inspect your house and use a predetermined system to calculate accurate estimates. You can then plan your finances and pick services that you can afford.
- Your belongings are insured. Professional movers are concerned about the safety of your household items and will do their best to deliver them without a scratch. They use quality boxes which are specifically designed for your items. Plus, they provide adequate insurance cover to protect your belongings. Your items will be in safe hands and you become eligible for compensation if your items get damaged.
- Friendly and professional staff. The customer service you get from professional movers is impeccable. You are their top priority and the focus is on getting you settled as quickly as possible. You get personalized support and on top of that, the movers manage your move professionally so you can focus on other tasks such as registering as a voter and finding good schools for your kids.
- Experience. Professional movers have handled thousands of moves for many years. They know what to expect in every turn and have a smart strategy that makes the moving process smooth all the way. They are thorough in their plans and will not leave any items unattended. Remember, this is what they are trained for and will share their experiences with you so that you can have an easy time relocating to your new home.
How to find a great moving company
- Check the local companies by visiting their facilities and having a one-on-one chat with their staff. You will learn a lot just by asking questions and listening to how they respond. A knowledgeable crew will provide relevant answers that show they know what they are doing. Check out their equipment and trucks to be sure they can manage a move without much trouble.
- A reliable mover should operate legally. The USDOT Number should be valid and displayed in any form of advertising. If you are moving within the same state, check with the state authority for details about their registration. Always go for a licensed moving company.
- Beware of companies that use a generic ‘company name.’ They should answer phone calls with the full company name, the same name that should be on their fleet of vehicles. If a company shows up at your doorstep with a different name and not the one gave before, don’t allow them into your home.
- International moves
- Local moves
- Military relocation
- Office relocation
- Door to door moving
- Commercial moving
- Packing supplies
Why you should hire us
We have a team of seasoned experts who provide more than just exceptional moving services. When you choose A-1 Auto Transport, you are assured of a worry-free experience. With continuous improvement, firm leadership and long years in the industry, we are confident we are the perfect fit for your relocation.
Get in touch
For more about what we offer, talk to us on 888-509-3213. Submit your details by filling out the form at the top of this page for free quotes.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.