Lancaster Long Distance Moving Companies
Moves and relocations happen all around the year in the United States. Each move is occasioned by a different reason. Whilst planning a move or relocation can be quite tedious, at A-1 Auto Transport Inc we make moving within Lancaster and New York more bearable. Lancaster boasts of a beautiful history as it is among the oldest villages in New York. It is also home to lots of historic buildings and was formerly known as Cayuga Creek. We also offer vehicle transport services.
Benefits of a hiring a mover
- Professional movers have a better understanding of the best routes to access your new or old location. They also do area checks to maximize the safety of your items.
- You will not have to worry about how to remove or fit your L-shaped couch through your doors. Your mover has hoisting straps, appliance dollies and a full stock of handy tools and equipment to ensure that your couch gets to you in one piece.
- Whether using an exclusive moving truck or the combined option, all movers will give you timelines within which you can receive all your goods.
- Movers have well trained members of staff who will ensure all your items get to you safely. This also eliminates the need for you to do any heavy lifting that could cause you injuries.
- Legitimate movers are members of professional organizations such as the American Moving & Storage Association which govern their operations. Many of the professional movers are also registered with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
There are many good movers out there who will help transform your moving challenge into a blissful process. It is however very important on your end to follow these tips:
- Contact your mover early to book your moving date. If you have the flexibility of time, book three months in advance and opt for a weekday which will help you get a better rate.
- As you prepare an inventory for your house or office, also ensure you take stock of the conditions of your home or office so that if the moving team causes damages you can claim. You can do this by taking pictures or videos of your home or office before and after the move.
- If packing some items yourself, purchase or have sturdy packing boxes and good tape. These will help increase the safety of all your items. Many movers do not take liability when you pack for yourself, so be a step ahead.
- Keep track of your miscellaneous items by putting them together in a box which you can easily track. This ensures you do not lose anything during the move.
- Mark all the boxes by weight. This helps you to know what to get in and out first. It will also reduce your chances of breakage or damage because you will avoid heavy boxes going on top of lighter ones that might have fragile items.
A-1 Auto Transport Services
We not only ship your items from one place to another; we have invested in a lot of value-add services that will make your move smoother:
- We allow our long distance clients to have exclusive use of moving trucks as and when they need to.
- We will pick up any debris as required and also help you clean either or both your old and new location.
- We also help to carry and handle your bulky items with care. Your pool table or piano will be well managed and wrapped so that they get to you without scratches or other damages.
The A-1 Auto Transport Inc Differentiator
- Experience: We have been a major player in the transport industry since 1989. This has allowed us to amass a wealth of knowledge as we continue to deliver stellar moving experiences for all our clients.
- Technological Edge: We have invested in the latest technologies that allow us to manage our operations better. Our technologies allow our customers to interact with us and track their shipments real time.
- Trusted reputation: We have served customers from Lancaster and all around the world with great services thereby earning us great feedback.
Move anywhere, anytime
Let A-1 Auto Transport Inc be your preferred mover to, from or within Lancaster and beyond. To allow us to serve you, start by filling the form at the top of the site. If you would like to reach out to our team, you can do so by writing to us at email@example.com or calling our 24/7 help desk on 888-509-3213.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.