Lancaster Long Distance Moving Companies
With the right strategy, moving does not have to be overwhelming. If you are relocating to Lancaster, California you are in luck. Just follow the moving guide below and you will be all set. We are household movers who also relocate cars.
Tips to make your move easier
- Pack a bag with your essentials: You will be too exhausted to start looking for essentials in boxes and bags when you arrive at your new house. You should have them in an easily accessible bag for the first night. These are items like work clothes, a clean change of clothes, toiletries, phone charger, laptop, and work shoes.
- Keep valuables close: You should transport your most valuable items like electronics, jewellery, and anything that cannot be replaced on you personally. This way you won’t run the risk of losing them. By placing any of these valuable items in a box, you run the risk of having them stolen, misplaced, or lost in the move.
- Use a clear plastic bin to pack your most important items: Items that you will need right away should be placed in a clear bin that is easily identifiable. You should use this bin to store a box cutter, a roll of paper towels, a roll of trash bags, eating utensils/cookware, power strips, phone chargers, and any other essentials. The clear bin is easily noticeable amongst all the other plain boxes you shall use in your move.
- Label your boxes: On arrival, your first task will be to bring the boxes into the house. Save time by labelling and organizing boxes according to which room they should be placed in. This will save you time opening the boxes and checking what items they carry and where they should go.
- Use bags and tape to attach any small parts or cords to their counterpart: If you have to assemble and disassemble, you can use Ziploc bags or grocery bags to manage small parts like, screws, cords, etc. Attach these bags to the relevant item so that you know exactly where the cords or parts go.
Why you should hire a professional moving company
Save time and effort
There is a lot to be done when moving. This includes hiring a transport truck, securing all your packing supplies, packing your valuables yourself, loading up the van, and then making the long and perilous drive all by yourself. The long distance moving company will do all this work. They would also help you devise a strategy based on your needs utilizing their years of experience. Professional movers will save you both time and effort.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find the best moving company
- Research online: Doing an in-depth online research on different moving companies and their services can help you find a reliable and genuine one. Online reviews will give you a better idea of their credibility.
- Speak to the moving companies: A detailed discussion with the moving company on what is expected of them will go a long way. You will be able to clear up any confusion right from the start.
- Compare costs: It is a wise idea to compare what cost quotations are offered by different companies. Ensure you stay away from those that offer cheap quotations. They often have hidden quotes.
- Check services: A good moving company will offer an end to end service package. It will be inclusive of services like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking, arranging, cleaning and other miscellaneous services. You should confirm all the services in advance before closing a deal.
Our moving services
- Local and Long Distance Moving
- State to State and Cross Country Moving
- Residential and Commercial Moving
- Heavy Furniture- Example: Pool Table and Piano Moving
- Door to Door Moving
- International Relocations
- Full-Service Packing and Unpacking
- Moving Storage Solutions
- Packaging Materials and Solutions
- Military and Student Moving
- Office Relocations
- Apartment and Studio Relocations
- Vehicle Relocations
- Cheap Lancaster movers
Why A-1 auto transport?
Moving has never been simpler than with us. We guarantee a damage free move at competitive rates. Our customers have been very pleased with the services we have offered. This has clearly been illustrated by the many positive testimonials.
Reserve your spot now!
If you are planning a move to or from Lancaster, kindly contact our experts on our toll-free line 888-509-3213. Don’t forget to get free estimates by filling out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.