Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Lakewood, California
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Lakewood Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
A-1 Auto Transport has been moving cars in Los Angeles County for more than 25 years. In that time, we’ve learned a thing or two about what customers are looking for from a car shipper. This guide is to help anyone that needs a vehicle delivered to or from Lakewood, California. If you have questions that are not addressed here, we encourage you to call us at the number at the top of the page.
Learn more about moving cars to California.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Lakewood to San Francisco||$402||402 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Lakewood to Salt Lake City||$519||692 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Kansas City to Lakewood||$972||1621 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Indianapolis to Lakewood||$1035||2070 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Lakewood to Washington, D.C.||$1068||2672 miles||7 – 9 days|
|Lakewood to Philadelphia||$1085||2713 miles||7 – 9 days|
|New York to Lakewood||$1120||2801 miles||7 – 9 days|
|Lakewood to New Orleans||$1134||1891 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Using Lakewood Vehicle Transport Companies
- The Car Shipping Process – If this is your first time shipping a vehicle, you probably have some basic questions about how it works. The first step is to gather the information you’ll need to get a cost estimate. This includes things like the type of vehicle, including make and model, the location and destination, the timeframe for delivery, and what type of transport options you choose. Armed with this information, you can contact companies to collect price quotes and compare them against one another to find the best option. Once you choose a company to move your vehicle, the carrier will meet you at the specified time and location to load it onto the carrier. After your vehicle is loaded and on the road, you just need to be available to pick it up when it arrives!
Want to know more about the different auto transport options and services that we have available in Lakewood? Click here to visit our information center and learn more about what we offer!
- Cost of Auto Transport – Cost is generally the biggest concern for customers since it can be expensive to ship a car, especially over a long distance or across the country. Part of the reason it’s recommended that you contact several auto shippers is so that you can get an understanding of the different services offered, as well as the price range. This is an important step and should not be overlooked! The price estimates you receive will vary from company to company and that’s a good thing: it allows you to spot the suspiciously low prices and find a good balance between cost-effectiveness and quality of service. Here are some recent price quotes for shipping a car in Lakewood, CA:
- Lakewood, CA to Dallas, TX – $845
- Lakewood, CA to Chicago, IL – $925
- Lakewood, CA to Boston, MA – $1,105
- Lakewood, CA to Miami, FL – $1,075
- Lakewood, CA to Seattle, WA – $875
Fuel costs, which are a factor of driving distance, are a major part of what goes into the cost of moving a vehicle. Use this driving distance calculator to determine how far your shipping distance is.
- Saving Money – Everyone likes to save money and there a number of ways you can minimize your costs when hiring a company to move your car. One of the easiest ways to do this is by choosing the most affordable method for moving a vehicle, which is open air terminal transport. Using an open air carrier, which can hold several cars, reduces the cost to the carrier, which in turn lowers the cost to you. Terminal transport just means the vehicle is delivered to a nearby shipping terminal, where you then pick up the vehicle. The other option, door-to-door transport, cuts out the need to pick up the car at a terminal, but it does cost more. The second major way to save on car shipping is by asking about discounts. Some common discount programs include price breaks for military, students, seniors, AAA members, snowbirds and first-time car shippers.
To find out about other types of services and businesses are available in the area, visit the official website for the City of Lakewood.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Lakewood, CA Auto Transport Company Directory
Global Auto Transportation
A nationwide auto shipper since 2006, Global Auto Transportation moves everything from motorcycles to cars to boats. They transport vehicles to all 50 states, including Hawaii and Alaska, and offer door-to-door service to all their delivery locations.
2620 W Orange Ave
Anaheim, CA 92804
Car Shipping America
Another full-service auto shipper, Car Shipping America moves just about any type of vehicle to or from Lakewood. They have open and enclosed carriers available and offer free price quotes through their website.
9628 Adoree St
Downey, CA 90242
Hansen Auto Transport Inc
An experienced and reliable auto carrier out of Los Alamitos, Hansen Auto Transport has office locations in cities across the U.S. They have some of the most modern carriers in the area and also offer temporary storage throughout most of their delivery area.
3611 Farquhar Ave
Los Alamitos, CA 90720
Services And Information
Lakewood includes ZIP codes:
90711, 90712, 90713, 90714, 90715, 90716, 90805.