Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Lake View, Alabama
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Lake View Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Lake View is a small rural town in Tuscaloosa County in the state of Alabama. Most of the land is underdeveloped, as much of the settlement is concentrated close to the town center. Lake View is however considered among the areas in Alabama that have the potential for commercial growth. Real estate ventures have attracted investors. Two bedroom communities overlooking 4 fishing lakes are the prime feature of the region that continues to grow. A-1 Auto Transport provides affordable carrier services to both commercial and private clients by shipping cars to or from Lake View.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|New Orleans to Lake View||320$||320 miles||2-4 days|
|Dallas to Lake View||461$||614 miles||3-5 days|
|Lake View to Denver||814$||1356 miles||4-6 days|
|Lake View to Phoenix||814$||1356 miles||4-6 days|
|Lake View to Las Vegas||1104$||1839 miles||5-7 days|
|San Diego to Lake View||1183$||1972 miles||5-7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within Lake View
We invest time and resources in getting to know the regions we serve. It allows for better service delivery, especially in our field of work. We strive to provide car shipping services to every location in Lake View, no matter how marginal the area may be. We make car deliveries to the bedroom communities of Tannehill Preserve and Million Dollar Lakes, the wooden hills of Ski Lake Large and all streets around the central business district.
We also serve the environs of Lake View, including Brookwood, Tuscaloosa City, Coker, Vance, McCalla, Coaling, Moundville and Woodstock.
Auto transport services we provide
- Heavy equipment shipping: Contractors operating in Lake View get to enjoy affordable transportation for their heavy equipment. Shipping such equipment requires a carrier firm to have an operational heavy freight insurance policy that covers the machinery under transport. A-1 Auto Transport complies with the law, allowing us to transport different heavy equipment including bulldozers, tractors, excavators, hydraulic forklifts, cranes, turbines, engines, gear, concrete mixers, truck loaders and other engineering equipment. Such machinery requires expertise to handle. Our team of dedicated experts is sufficiently trained to handle heavy machinery.
- Open carrier services: Open carriers are the default mode of transport we use when shipping all types of cars. They are easy to use, which makes them affordable. Open carriers come with flatbed racks onto which the cars are loaded for shipping. Since no enveloping structure covers the cars, they are slightly exposed to the external environment. They, however, are not exposed to damage. Flatbeds can accommodate several cars, which is a viable choice for clients shipping multiple vehicles.
- Enclosed carriers: These come with an intermodal container in place of the flatbed racks. The container envelops the cars, shielding them from external elements that could damage the car. Hiring enclosed carriers however, is expensive. We advise clients to use these carriers when shipping high-end cars like Lamborghini, Ferrari and Rolls Royce. Such vehicles are expensive to acquire stressing the need for extra protection. Their flashy nature also attracts unwanted attention that is remedied by the intermodal structure which provides the much needed privacy.
Types of cars we ship
We transport sedans, SUVs, motorcycles, buses, vans, RVs, ATVs, electric cars, salvaged cars, inoperable cars and trucks of all sizes. We have tailored our service mix to the profile of every type of car, guaranteeing deluxe services no matter the type of car in subject.
How to prepare your car for shipping
- Locate your spare keys: The driver shipping your car needs to have a car key for purposes of loading, offloading and parking. It’s advisable to have a spare key close by as complications may occur and car keys can get lost when shipping cars to or from Lake View.
- Remove all personal items: Personal items in the car could get lost during transportation. Our in-transit insurance policy only covers the car. Also, heavy items in the trunk, like external speakers and subwoofers, could add to the weight of the car. Heavier cars are shipped for a higher price.
- Leave about a quarter-full of gas: We advise against shipping a car with a full gas tank. It will weigh more, which subjects you to a higher shipping fee than necessary. You only need a quarter-full gas tank to cover the loading, offloading and parking of the car. It will also be sufficient enough to cover the distance to the next gas station.
- Disable the alarm: If the car alarm goes off for long, it could drain the car’s battery as well as inconvenience the public.
Why choose our services?
We have a reliable team of specially trained experts that know how to handle any type of automotive. Additionally, all cars in our care are covered by our in-transit insurance policy, which guarantees compensation in case of any damage.
Next time you think of shipping cars to or from Lake View, try services from A-1 Auto Transport! We guarantee you’ll be back for more.