Safe And Reliable Lake Station Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Caution and care are obligatory when transporting motorcycles from one geographical location to another. The high level of the care can only be observed by professional motorcycle shippers. These shippers will make sure you receive your bikes in good time and in their pre-shipping conditions. Another advantage of hiring motorcycle shippers is that, as a client, you can track your bikes at the comfort of your home or office. Here are the most common factors why you will need to use a Lake Station shipping service provider:
- After making a purchase of a new ride online, you will need a professional shipper to deliver the bike to you.
- If you are moving to another city in or out of Indiana, as a bike owner, you will need help from a reliable shipping partner if you opt for another mode as your primary transport option.
- Moving motorcycles for repair when they have been damaged. Great caution is required during the move.
- When looking to partake in a racing competition in Indiana, you need to have your motorcycle shipped by an experienced and fast hauler.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
A-1 Auto Transport offers several shipping methods that are affordable to all, convenient, and fast. You can read about them below:
- Air hauling. We can move your bike from Lake Station to an overseas country within a very short timeframe. Airplanes are faster than water vessels.
- Water freight. Water shipping is the most convenient method of shipping motorbikes to overseas countries. The shipping rates are low; hence, very affordable to bike dealers looking to add new motorcycle models to their stock.
- Road hauling. Roads connect almost all geographical locations: villages, towns, cities, and So, you can use road shipping as both a national and international transport method. Vehicles can also travel on rough terrains; hence a very reliable shipping option.
- Rail hauling. Your bikes will never reach you past the stipulated time when you use trains to ship your motorcycles on land. Another plus is that you will pay lower rates than the road shipping.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
Before our shippers transfer your bike to the requested destination, we urge you to prepare the bike in advance. Good bike preparation will hasten the shipping process and eschew inconveniences. Here are our recommended preparation tips:
- Clean the external body of your motorcycle.
- Remove your private items from your ride.
- Remove the motorcycle accessories attached to your motorbike.
- Evaluate the condition of the engine and have it repaired if there are defects.
- Drain all the fluids that might pose danger to the truck operators and other motorists.
- You must remove the battery from your bike if you want to use the crated method of shipping.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
The aspects to check when looking for a shipper in Lake Station are:
- The multiplicity of transport options. There should be many shipping methods available so that you can pick the one that matches your precedence and budget.
- Safety observation capabilities. You should feel at peace when entrusting your bike to a shipper. The shipper should invest in appropriate security systems and acquire insurance coverage to protect the bikes getting shipped.
- Track of record. The history of your moving company should be blemish-free. There should be no incidences of the shipper losing a customer’s bike or being rude to clients. The testimonials page should be filled with positive comments.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
- We have transported motorcycles to all parts of the globe for more than 30 years. The knowledge we get from our assignments is immense. Over time, we have improved our general service provision, expanded our business, and partnered with giant bike manufacturers in and out of America.
- There is no other shipping company in Indiana that offers the kind of shipping rates we offer. Ours are pocket-friendly and within the market range.
- We do not reveal our clients’ data and we don’t store the most sensitive of all private information like passwords. Our online system is hack-proof and we have installed a powerful antivirus to monitor and thwart any attacks.
- We tailor transport solutions to meet your requisites. You will not walk out of our premises before you can find the service you need. Our experts will work on your shipment until you are satisfied with the outcome.
Our Lake Station motorcycle shipping services
- Enclosed trailer moving.
- Non-enclosed trailer moving.
- Motorcycle storage at no cost.
- Motor carrier insurance cover.
Talk to us!
Our offices are open 24/7. To speak to an agent about motorbike transport services, dial 1-800-452-2880. Making phone calls is toll-free, so you do not have to worry about spending much money.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.